+17

You plan to continue building character in 2017. Like: doing the right thing when no one is looking. Amirite?

Image for post You plan to continue building character in 2017. Like: doing the right thing when no one is looking. Amirite?
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
11 32

I agree! Since I've been doing it all along....

Hurrah...here's to the best of us and the rest of us!

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +4Reply
@2459479

You mean...ha...really?...possible...ha...you nut...ha!

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +2Reply

I always try to do the right thing, sometimes it doesn't work, though. lol

Poor birds

Carlas avatar Carla Yeah You Are +3Reply

I feel like I'm going to be the same asshole in 2017 that I was in 2016

Oh I do been that way my whole life & don't plan on changing. Well I was planning on changing but I stopped myself from doing something extremely stupid like that because it was purely out of anger

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Sukiesnow I just wondered why you disagreed? Hon. What did you plan to change?

Oh that disagree was purely accidental.

After a night of being loopy on pain pills I was pretty sick of being me. I wanted to completely change who I was as a person. I had it stuck in my head that me being who I was resulted in all my problems. Long story short don't take two strong pain pills together.

@Lil_Princess Oh that disagree was purely accidental. After a night of being loopy on pain pills I was pretty sick of being me...

Soooo...I don't get it... You are my star...

You are always happy being who you are...you've told me that many times...like fu*k everyone else...

Nothing new there, hon. We'd all like to change who we are as a person from time to time...even most people who say "I love who I am as a person...barf..."

Of course who you are resulted in your problems. Sad...but that's also part of the magic of being you... You hit bottom...or some kind of bottom...good for you.

Most people would agree...it's never good to mix meds...even if you think you know what you are doing.

Anger at oneself can be very strong and it is not justified. You are a human being and doing the best you can. And from what you've mentioned...you've been doing a lot. Far more than most people can.

Take care hon. hug smilie

@Lil_Princess I will try my best to take care

Thank you for being brave enough for open disclosure, hon. I really appreciate it.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are 0Reply

I do that anyways, integrety isn't alien to moi.

doctorminuss avatar doctorminus Yeah You Are +2Reply

I am improving my character in 2017 matter no one looking or someone there. We need to upgrade our self each year to a high level.

Bluejays avatar Bluejay Yeah You Are +2Reply

Meh ... I might try to learn some new jokes. Probably not, but I might.

@SmartAZ Meh ... I might try to learn some new jokes. Probably not, but I might.

Just dig inside. There are a few there...dust them off...and present. Voilà.

@Sukiesnow Just dig inside. There are a few there...dust them off...and present. Voilà.

Does a Unitarian redneck burn a question mark on your lawn?

Well, that makes room for a new one. Now we'll see what happens.

Genetic programming ;) j/k but serious

Maid4uPs avatar Maid4uP Yeah You Are +1Reply

I don't see why I shouldn't do that.

Sofias avatar Sofia Yeah You Are +1Reply

That's what integrity is all about. Either you have it, or you don't.

JustJimColos avatar JustJimColo Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Sukiesnow What does that mean? According to you?

Integrity is doing what is right, even when nobody is looking. Integrity means telling the truth, and being honest.
Integrity means standing up for your values, even when they may not be popular.

@Sukiesnow Some people don't even know what their values are.

That's sad, but true. Sometimes it takes an event in someones life to make them take a stand and realize, "This is who I am and this is what I believe."

Anonymous