Is Christmas Just A Single Day To You, Maybe Two, If You Count Xmas Eve, Or Is It More Of A Season To You?

Image for post Is Christmas Just A Single Day To You, Maybe Two, If You Count Xmas Eve, Or Is It More Of A Season To You?
Sir_Whatzs avatar Holidays & Birthdays
9 14

It's season, usually starts in November, and ends January 2.

@2459492

Lol!! that's so true!!

@2459492

Fear not, Serenity, for on December 26th, the Xmas crap will come down, surely as the sun will rise, to make way for all of the even-more-annoying Valentine's Day crap lol

Here it seems to go as long as the school holiday break which starts to happen early december and ends the first week of Februrary although the peak of disruption is around the week before christmas to the first week of January.

I have my own festival that lasts till Jan 12 cuz I fucking hate when the holidays are over and like everything is closed cuz it's winter

Christmas is the few days around the 25th that I spend with family and friends.

Season. It stars at 23 and it ends in the New Year.

A season to old Whatzy Boy--

starts at the beginning of December and is the spirit of the season is dead and gone by New Year's Eve

I try to live my dedication to Jesus every day.