+6

Small minds discuss people.

Image for post Small minds discuss people.
ZaraZoopers avatar Language
6 17

Sometimes people must be talked about.

Cezars avatar Cezar Disagree +3Reply

Like Trump with his personal insults

I used to think like that, but everyone discuss people, one way or another. A family member, a friend, someone you saw on the news that did something, good or bad... and imagine if you're a psychologist? They are not supposed to have small minds, and their job is pretty much talk with people about their lives or part of it, which normally involves other people.

She meant gossip for what I can see, but discussing people is more than gossiping. Did the word Gossip exist in her time?

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +1Reply
@2460170

True xD

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +1Reply

So she spent lots of time discussing the weather...making boring convo... hehe smilie

How about you say: I heard Eleanor is still in the hospital... Have you seen her... Let's get together and visit her...etc...

Is that still a small mind?

@2459782

She must have been an amazing person. I still find a few of her quotes very inspirational..

• No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
  • It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness.
  • You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do.
@2459782

Thanks, Wills.

I'm glad I was guessing right. Oh man...I didn't even see the pic associated with post up till now...!!! Believe it. ;)

It's a better post having people guess...

Poor El. Having to put up with Teddy obviously made her a stronger person. (Yeah yeah...I know, I know. But still.)

@2459792

Thanks hon... Ha ha ha!!

Sincerely.

You can correct me anytime since I know it's done with kindness.

Everyone people even you who agree that small minds discuss people are doing it, ironic.