+6

Are you planning to get any piercings or tats in 2017? Looking at the conservative crowd that is Amirie, I doubt anyone will (glum)...but you can please make my day and surprise me...

Image for post **Are you planning to get any piercings or tats in 2017?** //Looking at the conservative crowd that is Amirie, I doubt anyone will (glum)...but you can please make my day and surprise me...//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
11 26

Nope. I don't care for tats.

I am getting a tattoo... It might be of a ferret...as homage to those little sprites...missing them terribly...

I'd like to get my nose repierced...and have a tiny sparkly diamond in it...the only prob is with nose piercings...if you get a lot of colds...not a good idea...ha.

@2459749

That's that model you like... That would certainly freak ppl out...thanks for the idea...!! smirk2 smilie...

@2459754

How about a rose...with each petal...a name of your grandkids...now isn't that nice! I'm so excited!

It's an homage.

I love that word: homage. It sounds like cheese only different.

@2459761

Your grandkids would think you were hip....hmm smilie

I know they think you're hip anyway...but this is different...

@2459766

John! Beautiful. I enjoyed it for sometime.... Of course they all look happy...they have a grandpappy that dotes on them... The women all look model-worthy...

Ha ha... Fromage...

No, I'm not.

@2459746

Don't get any more. Too much is too much.

I'm content to keep my body the way it is naturally.

Nope I'm a conservative, although I have had my nose pierced. 乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +2Reply

I'll get more, I want to get snakebites maybe and I want to get Brody Daille on me

Got a new one just before the new year. Christmas present. First one visible all year. On my forearm. Its an arrow in motion. I have 7 others. A large tree on my side is yet to be completed. Its a big one. Little at a go, hurts on the ribs...

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply

Oh I was gonna get a beautiful butterfly tattooed on my shoulder but my friends have stated that will happen over their dead body.

No. I would love to design tattoos though!