+14

The root of all evil is...according to you? Sex, money, hatred, obsessions, greed, Anger, people!, that damn apple, love... So much to choose from...but, we all have our personal picks..

Image for post **The root of all evil is...according to you?** //Sex, money, hatred, obsessions, greed, Anger, people!, that damn apple, love... So much to choose from...but, we all have our personal picks..//
Sukiesnows avatar Relationships
9 25
@2459790

Thank you. I was just going to ask what you felt. Ha.

So...who determines abuse of power?

I think jealousy, in addition to power, is a big part of evil because it leads to all the things you listed.

The abuse of power is one
Using people as stepping stones is another. And to round it to an even three? Intentional ignorance

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +5Reply

Greed, not money. Greed. The desire to constantly outdo everyone else. To be "better" than others. When you start looking down on other people that's when the problems begin. That's how every major horror in this world began.

People it's the root of all evil.

Manipulation.

I used to say greed or money. I've changed my mind. I now say fear. Fear of other races, fear of women"taking power', fear of scarcity, fear of hell. All these manifestations of fear cause horrible agony to humanity.

Trishs avatar Trish Agree +4Reply

I'd say selfishness is the root of all evil. If you look at any sin, they're all various forms of selfishness.

I've noticed that most of the people who claim that money = corruption and oppression, are the same people who: Don't have money, haven't done what it take to make money, and usually want "other peoples" money in some form of redistribution of wealth. With politicians, it is the politicians that promise those with no money, that they will receive "other peoples" money, while becoming millionaires themselves.

"Selfishness" seems to be what motivates everyone to do wrong, so that's my pick.

the balance of the force;

@2510011

I'd say Jealousy, according to you... Pride gets tested every day...so it sort of works it's way out....

@2510016

All the sins run hand in hand like horses in a group...

Of course pride is bad...but it gets tested regularly....jealousy might get tested...but how...

Yeah...you could be right....

The root of all evil is.. rotten roots..

Everyone makes their own choices to do good or bad..
Money isn't the root of evil any more than anything else..

If a person wants to be evil, they can accomplish it with whatever they have to work with..

the root of all evil is NOT money, its the love of money