I'm Hanging A Black Flag At Half-Staph At The Front Of My Driveway On January 20th. Are You With Me In Spirit?

Image for post I'm Hanging A Black Flag At Half-Staph At The Front Of My Driveway On January 20th. Are You With Me In Spirit?
Sir_Whatzs avatar Politics
5 21

Yes, Sir! It will be a sad day for America!

Not you, or anyone else, knows if he'll be a good president or not. Wait a few months into his presidency; he might surprise you.

To protest THIS Tang colored dumpster fire?? I'm with you!

@2470486

Only when it's attached to your new hero. I find it hilarious that people who like to call themselves patriots are NOW tattooing Putins face on themselves and defending everything he does. And ARE NOT at all concerned about them hacking into American computer systems. THAT is hilarious. Or perhaps frightening is a better word. At any rate you're a bunch of suckers and you wouldn't know a patriot if it bit you on the ass.

@2470957

Maybe they should! We already have the angry conservative doll. It's bitched and moaned and whined for 8 years. It's our tuen now. Smashing idea!

Mean old man called me an angry liberal!!!!!
hehe smiliehehe smiliehello smiliehello smiliehello smilie

Hell no! We the people have saved America!

Half-Staph... hehe smilie

Would you care to explain this, or are we supposed to guess about what spirit has possessed you?

Why a black flag? That sounds kinda racist.