+11

It can take a week to teach a proper curtsy. What have you learned that was useless and pointless?

Image for post It can take a week to teach a proper curtsy.  What have you learned that was useless and pointless?
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
8 19

I once took an art appreciation class in college. Not only was it useless information, but the class lowered by GPA. swear smilie

@PhilboydStudge I once took an art appreciation class in college. Not only was it useless information, but the class lowered by...

I've thought that would be a great class to take...ha ha...

I guess what is useless and pointless to one person might not be to someone else...

I spent some time learning a new database system called "db4o", which was supposed to be the way of the future etc, etc. It's a completely dead project now though and I felt like it took up limited space in my biological hard-drive.

I learned an old system called the Penta...after agonizing over that pointless crap...I moved on the Apple. Hurray.

@2461469

That's funny. My daughter is 13 and I'm hoping she can take a Latin class.

@2461469

You are a lot more likely to meet someone who speaks Latin than any other language. (Judges, preachers, botanists, etc.) Besides, even a little bit of Latin gives you a large fraction of the vocabulary for any other western language you try to learn.

Scottish Country Dancing. Everything Scottish takes months of training to do well, and weeks of training to appreciate.

Oh I have realized pretty everything I have learned was pretty pointless...Ballroom dancing...the curtsy...playing the piano...oh this list could go on for days

Algebra! Waste of time!