+9

You walk into a venue and the first thing you notice are the Flowers... What do YOU look for when you are oot and aboot? Food? Beautiful people?

Image for post **You walk into a venue and the first thing you notice are the Flowers...** //What do YOU look for when you are oot and aboot? Food? Beautiful people?//
Sukiesnows avatar Travel
9 15

I notice colour first...love vibrant colours...then...the beautiful people...

I see flowers at the grocery store. Never anyplace else. I have no idea why a grocery store would try to sell flowers. Maybe they think it improves the smell of the produce department.

I notice all the other places I could be at that point.

I notice beautiful old architecture, woodwork, and fixtures. If I'm outside, I notice the trees and flowers.

Usually people.

I notice if the floor is clean or not.

Oot and aboot here? Right now i notice the white covered trees and how beautiful they are when the sun decides to make an appearence.

If i go into a place of business i notice the smells. I look for cleansiness. If someone does a kind thing, i notice that. I actually look for that. All kind people are beautiful.

At night i notice the brilliance of the stars and the distand howls of coyotes.

As you may observe, this time of year, i dont go out alot........

I notice where the fire extinguishers and exits are....After that, what's on sale.

Oh first I notice the colors then I notice everything I can't eat anymore cry smilie then where all the escape routes are hehe smilie