Do you work on the Touch or Tablet site? How do you logout of that site?

Image for post **Do you work on the Touch or Tablet site?** //How do you logout of that site?//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
8 25
@2462118

Genius! That sounds like it might work...

How do you log back in...

Thib! You're my Knight in Shining White Armani...

I don't know the difference between the two and I'm not sure what anyone would want to log out unless they're using a public or shared device. Hmm I must be not understanding something?

@OzSurfer I don't know the difference between the two and I'm not sure what anyone would want to log out unless they're using...

No. The Touch and Tablet are the same. Shoot!...that it's not clear...

Shouldn't one be able to log out?

@Sukiesnow No. The Touch and Tablet are the same. Shoot!...that it's not clear... Shouldn't one be able to log out?

The touch? This is touch Amirite? And you use a tablet? Or do you mean there's an actual device callled touch and you use touch Amirite? So that would mean you use touch Amirite on a touch... Amirite? But you can't log out?

@OzSurfer The touch? This is touch Amirite? And you use a tablet? Or do you mean there's an actual device callled touch and...

Yes.. It's the Touch Amirite site...they also refer to it as the iPhone/Tablet site... I know hon...it gets confusing...

Thanks to Thib and JD I know where the Logout option is but I haven't tried it yet...

How's 2017 going so far? Do they dress the same as they do in 2016? So I know how to dress when I go out later... :)

@Sukiesnow Yes.. It's the Touch Amirite site...they also refer to it as the iPhone/Tablet site... I know hon...it gets...

Thanks for that, I was feeling out of touch with how it all works hehe smilie

Well here in the future, it seems like last year but everyone's complaining about feeling hung over lol

@2462117

How do you delete your history...and then how do you log back in...?

@2462160

Thank you... But I have an old iPad...the second gen...

One of the second ones they've ever made... I don't see the book but I am familiar with it...from seeing it other places.

Ha...every time my sister tells me what to do on my iPad we realize that hers is an Air iPad 2...not the older model...ha.

@2462177

Thanks... I'll check it out...

Three year's old? Mines about 9 years old...

@2462117

See Thib's response...

I never logout of the touch site. I just leave the engine running. Don't cost nuffin'.

@Sukiesnow See Thib's response...;)

Why bother logging out though? Then you just have to log back in later. An object at rest (etc etc)...

Oh I never logout when I am on the touch site because my password is to long & complicated to keep retyping hehe smilie

@2462147

FYI...: See Thib's response...