What are your thoughts about facial hair?

Guys: Do you like having facial hair? Do you think it looks good? If so in what forms?
Girl: Do you like seeing facial hair? Do you think it looks good? If so in what forms?

Also any other thoughts as well.

Zolfies avatar People & Celebrities
9 31

I'm glad I've managed to avoid it thus far! hehe smilie
Seriously, it looks nice on some men if it's well groomed. I usually prefer a clean shaved face ... or that little shadow that Harry Connick Jr has going!

I dislike it on myself... .mainly just how it feels. Also it makes me look older which isn't a look I'm striving for like I was when I was 16.

Too itchy for me. I like to roll clean shaven.

I like it on women.

Take it or leave it on men.

Who doesn't love a woman with a Fu?

Works on some men but doesn't work on ANY women.

Strongly dislike it.

Some facial hair can look good on a man...but only if it's manicured... and that takes more time and work then shaving does...

Some men look like derelicts with a scruff...not a good look...

What are you thinking?

@Sukiesnow Some facial hair can look good on a man...but only if it's manicured... and that takes more time and work then...

I'm thinking I should shave at some point soon. I stopped shaving once I finished all presentations for the year... and let it grow, sorta as a break from professional world. I feel like it has made me feel better, just letting it grow and now caring.... but it's getting very close to time to start shaving again.

@Sukiesnow Okay, then...not a good look for you.

Well it's all raw, I haven't made it neat. I just wanted a break and so I just let it grow by itself for a little while. If I trimmed it up, it might look good... but I'm going to have to shave it at some point anyways.

@Sukiesnow Have you tried it before? Or any of the men in your family that might resemble you? Gosh.

Usually when I grow it out, I tried to keep it neat and trimmed. This time just let it grow wild for a short wild to let loose.

Nope, I don't think it resembles anyone. Though I've always seen most of the men in my family have always been clean shaven.

I thought it was a neat idea, but the first time I actually let my beard grow it was red and white. So I cut it off. Later I did grow a beard and it was a nice white color, because I put cider vinegar on it to make it nice. But I got tired of it and have kept a clean shave ever since.

I hate whiskers because I keep poking them and it's like being stuck with a few hundred needles.

Some guys can pull it off nicely but im not one of them, therefore. shaved clean-Forever.

Wish I could grow a beard more often but work doesn't really permit it

Don't need it..