What's an 'easy to use ' thing that gives you problems?

Image for post What's an 'easy to use ' thing that gives you problems?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar Technology
6 15

Easy Pull Wine Opener crs smilie

@JanHaskell Easy Pull Wine Opener

I agree, some of those wine openers are very expensive yet quite useless. I'm actually glad that most of the wine here has changed over to screw top bottles.

@JanHaskell Easy Pull Wine Opener

Sounds like false advertising!

Opening jars!

My swipe card at work.... you'd think you'd just swipe it, but sometimes it takes 5 goes, or locks me in the lift, or takes me to the wrong floor

I have been trying for months to replace my cellphone. I ordered a new one from my provider but it never arrived. I bought one at the grocery store but it wouldn't accept the old SIM card. I bought a new SIM card but the phone just doesn't work. I went to buy an unlocked phone at Walmart but they didn't have what the web page said they have.

@SmartAZ I have been trying for months to replace my cellphone. I ordered a new one from my provider but it never arrived. I...

I finally bought a smart phone, which arrived without instructions. It has taken me a full week to get it setup and make the first call.

@SmartAZ I finally bought a smart phone, which arrived without instructions. It has taken me a full week to get it setup and...

The assumption these days is that everyone knows how to use things. I think I've discovered an idiots guide to iPads so I might finally be able to do some things that should be bleeding obvious. And are to most people.

The Internet, especially if I'm in the middle of something important and the page reloads.

@Masha The Internet, especially if I'm in the middle of something important and the page reloads.

Hate that. And there's a social media I'm on that hatesme!!No one else has problems with it.

Some of the "Easy to open" products. If I have to use my teeth and pull it as hard as I can, someone is lying.

My PC. There have been several times when I couldn't figure out how to do something on it and my grandchildren showed me how without any problem at all.