VicZincs avatar Politics
7 27

The fools that voted for this dumpster fire have been played. And they don't seem to care. I NEVER knew Americans could be so stupid.Image in content

@JPMatthews The fools that voted for this dumpster fire have been played. And they don't seem to care. I NEVER knew Americans...

I am old enough to remember when if a politician sided with the Russian government over the president or the CIA it would be political suicide for both him and his followers.

@VicZinc I am old enough to remember when if a politician sided with the Russian government over the president or the CIA it...

As it should be. Putin is a murderous dictator. The idea that trump admires him and other leaders like him makes me nauseous. As far as his charging for a party goes, well, he charged the campaign to hold functions at his hotels.alot. he has financial intrests all over the world. How do you reckon that will play out? The man is all and only about the money. Look at the overdone oppulance of his homes. I get that wealthy people want nice stuff, but gold plated....everything? Its tacky. He is tacky. This country has elected a tacky, dirty old man who lies, cheats and steals. A reality tv star. No more qualified then bobby flay.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply

Trump is all about money, and he proved it again last night. He will use the White House to profit his family, mark my words.

Apples-to-oranges, comparing past presidents and their official White House functions with the current president-elect and what he does on his private property.

@2462757

True - someone always pays in the end (i.e. tax payers).

@2462713

I am glad you said that.

"Pay to play" was a frequent talking point regarding Hillary, who I might add, will never be president.

@VicZinc I am glad you said that. "Pay to play" was a frequent talking point regarding Hillary, who I might add, will never...

These are some of the most beautiful words I've ever read: "Hillary, who I might add, will never be president."

It really warms the cockles of one's heart, doesn't it?

The 'play' part with Hillary involved special access to government officials, favorable treatment on government contracts, etc - and for considerably more than $550. And, Trump provided party hats with poppers! Hillary never offered either of those.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply

Nooooo... I'm marvelling... Nooooooo... It's embarrassing... I did say intially that Trump would prove to be an embarrassment. So freaking uncool.

I'd like to hear some of the thoughts from pro-Trumpers... So...he won the big prize... Now he has a lot to live up to.

He's NOT the president yet AND the event was not at the WH. Who cares!!! Any New Years celebration at a hotel charged - the amount depending on location and 'name value' of the event. Talk about nit-picking!

Seonags avatar Seonag Disagree +1Reply

Wow, I got here a few days late. Looks like you really got your ass handed to you on this one Vic.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply
@Budwick Wow, I got here a few days late. Looks like you really got your ass handed to you on this one Vic.

If you think 65% for 35% against is "getting your ass handed to you" then yeppers!

@VicZinc If you think 65% for 35% against is "getting your ass handed to you" then yeppers!

READ the posts Vic.
And stop listening to polls! Didn't you learn anything this past election cycle?

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply
Anonymous