+11

How much attention do you pay to non-verbal cues during a conversation? It's said to be an important factor...

This is why eye contact is important...which doesn't help if someone is on their cell... Like. Hello! Did you hear WTF I said? (Whew. I don't know where that came from...it must be from the Collective...

Image for post **How much attention do you pay to non-verbal cues during a conversation?** //It's said to be an important factor...//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
11 17
@2462911

Yes...but when someone glances to the right...do you know what that means...as opposed to glancing to the left?

@2465535

Every directional glance is supposed to mean something when it comes to non-verbal cues. It's called something like NLP. Neuro-Linguistic Programing? Something like that. :)

I try to pay attention to non-verbal signals, but I'm certainly not good at it. I get too distracted.

@PhilboydStudge I try to pay attention to non-verbal signals, but I'm certainly not good at it. I get too distracted.

I am great at non-verbal cues when it comes to pets...ha...

Oh look...now she hates me, she's walking away...oh man...now she loves me...she is running back...ha...

Oh I won't lie sometimes I am completely oblivious to them. Hell I oblivious to most things hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess Oh I won't lie sometimes I am completely oblivious to them. Hell I oblivious to most things

Okay...you are hysterical... I feel a New Years' Res coming up... "I will work at being more in the Moment...wherever I am..."

@Lil_Princess Oh that's a good one, I like it Plus I am jacked up on these awesome pain meds

I'm on Oxycondon... With a backup of Tylenol 3 or Oxytocin...

Sugar adds effect to the Oxy.

What are you on? If you don't mind...

@Sukiesnow I'm on Oxycondon... With a backup of Tylenol 3 or Oxytocin... Sugar adds effect to the Oxy. What are you on? If...

Hydrocodone 750 mg. I have to be on it because I won't be having surgery till February. They are gonna remove my gallbladder which is in very bad shape. It's still up in the air if they are gonna do a biopsy or what till after my surgery.

They also found a tumor when they did a CAT Scan on 12/11. At first my doctor said it should not be life threatening but has since changed his mind & wants to check due to my high family history of cancer. That news was a lovely Christmas gift. Those results are why they didn't remove it that night I was in the ER.

@Lil_Princess Hydrocodone 750 mg. I have to be on it because I won't be having surgery till February. They are gonna remove my...

Yes...but when the Oxy wears off you still feel the pain,,,right? This is why I have the extras...

You'll be fine without your gallbladder... I'm surprised you'll even have to go into the hospital for it...

Lovely. Just what you want for damn Christmas... And just what I said when they found out my pet had a tumour. It seems to be people treat them lightly these days...but I still shake and become very calm when I hear/heard those words.

It's not the death knell it used to be and you have to cling to that... It depends on what and I should shut up now...since the US have a lot of noveau treatment.

Believe it or not... What some Amiriters said to me during times of stress was more comforting than I got in other places.

@Sukiesnow Yes...but when the Oxy wears off you still feel the pain,,,right? This is why I have the extras... You'll be fine...

Oh I do, I just pop more. Sadly the are dangerous because I have severe asthma which the two can be a deadly combination.

Yea it's a term nobody wants to hear. I didn't take to kindly to the news at first & my children don't know yet. I wasn't bout to ruin their Christmas because they have a hard enough time with it.

Oh it is what it is & I have to accept that. As doc said it should be nothing.

@Lil_Princess Oh I do, I just pop more. Sadly the are dangerous because I have severe asthma which the two can be a deadly...

Yes..it is dangerous....which is why she gave me some backups...stuff I really hate though...the narcotics are the best.

You can procrastinate. Procrastination is good. Until you know for real.

Since you are Christian...I'd be hard on my knees praying... And phone your church and ask them to pray for you as well.

@Sukiesnow Yes..it is dangerous....which is why she gave me some backups...stuff I really hate though...the narcotics are the...

Oh I am a master at procrastination hehe smilie

I ain't been to church since I was 15, hell I would probably burst in to flames if I walked in one...well that's what my friends say

@Lil_Princess Oh I am a master at procrastination I ain't been to church since I was 15, hell I would probably burst in...

If you can ask one of your friends to get them to pray for you...the more the better...

I'm a non-believer but I believe in the power of many people praying for healing. Odd....huh?

My Fam is v religious and they pray for everything Like: when we get to the Mall...we need a parking space to appear up close!... And it seems to work! I'm not saying it's a religious philosophy but it works.

Now don't go on thinking you can phone those religious phone lines that is NOT what I'm talking about...ha.