+5

You love animals SO much you dance on the sidewalk to avoid the snails. Please comment or Fill in the End:...you love animals so much you... ... ...

So the snails might die a moment or 2 later... It wasn't by your hand... Of course...ha...I dance on the sidewalk anyway...

Image for post **You love animals SO much you dance on the sidewalk to avoid the snails. Please comment or Fill in the End:...**//you love animals so much you... ... ...//
Sukiesnows avatar Books
9 18

I have a male tuxedo. He weighs about 25 pounds. He jumps on my back too. Bout knocks me over. I love animals so much that their grocery bill is larger then mine...

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@Carla I have a male tuxedo. He weighs about 25 pounds. He jumps on my back too. Bout knocks me over. I love animals so...

There is an elderly gent who lives near here...he takes his extremely large white cat for a walk...the cat never escapes...they more or less saunter in the sunshine...then the cat lies down... I've known them for years...:) So many cat stories...

@2463076

So are you! cool smilie

@2462607

They are really a determined lot... ;)

Our cat used to do that, too! Do all these cats email each other? hehe smilie

@2462624

Aww! I've read where a cat slept on his humans head...ha...they get annoyed, too,,,if you shift...

Then I saw a show today where a cat rode on her human's shoulder...staying like glued for most of the show...so cute...stole my attention, anyway...

Cat's and their antics...hilarious...

@2462631

Ha ha...they love the back and then you walk around going: "Hey! I'm not the Hunchback of Notre Dame...ha!"

Seriously...since you are a Super-Mod wouldn't you miss being in contact with us hoi-poloi?

Remember that convo where it was mentioned that mods should just mod?

You have a social personality and I think you might miss some interaction...

Cats have such diverse personalities. So do dogs. I love them all. I have a little female who is quite a hunter. We have a 5 foot fence that closes in about an acre of our property. I thought it would be tallvenough to keep everyone in. She is the only one that can jump it and does often. Now she only weighs about 7 pounds, tiny. But that cat chased down an adolesxent rabbit, killed it and was able to get it back over the fence. She did it for sport, she is well fed. Felt terrible for the poor little bunny, but amazed at her abilities

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@Carla Cats have such diverse personalities. So do dogs. I love them all. I have a little female who is quite a hunter. We...

I love cats dearly, but I won't play that game. Any of my cats who attacks another animal has me right behind it, going "DROP IT, DROP IT!!!"

Luckily, most of my cats are too lazy.

Although I don't recall ever dancing around to avoid stepping on a snail, I do try hard to not harm any creatures that share this earth with me. That does include snails....if i can move them to a safer place, I do.

Don't eat them