+5

No one ever forecasted that Melania Trump was going to be a First Lady. I'll bet people would've been a lot nicer to her during her earlier "modeling" days... Oops...! It seems I clicked on the wrong pic.

I'm not being mean. Not half as much as media would be. I feel sorry for her... She is probably thinking: "this is not what I signed up for Big boy"...or using whatever pet names they use. "All I really wanted was to settle down into old age with my kid...the one who really needs us... Instead...I got thrown into this circus madhouse. Thanks a helluva lot...you...you..."

Image for post **No one ever forecasted that Melania Trump was going to be a First Lady.** //I'll bet people would've been a lot nicer to her during her earlier "modeling" days...// **Oops...! It seems I clicked on the wrong pic.**
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
7 10

I doubt she will be much of a first lady. Especially since we never see her and she isn't going to be living in the White House. But most people don't want a model who poses nude for a First Lady.

We will see his daughter ivanka take the 1st ladie role. He is gonna involve his kids as much as he can. Wont be surprised if he tries to create a political dynasty. I think melania(sp.?) Wants as far from the circus as she can be.

Yes hon...you did click on the wrong pic... Vladimir? What were you thinking? Noooooo don't even think that...

LMAO!!