+9

I'm presenting the honorary title for the MOST OBSCURE poster of "Posting a Song With a Word" on Amirite to DWF. It's a big day here when I finally get one of the Words in a Song Title.

Image for post **I'm presenting the honorary title for the MOST OBSCURE poster of "Posting a Song With a Word" on Amirite to DWF.** //It's a big day here when I **finally** get one of the Words in a Song Title.//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
6 16

Sometimes the word is unknown to me, especially in a song.

@StarzAbove Sometimes the word is unknown to me, especially in a song.

No kidding... And if you get a song it might be a religious hymn from ages ago...ha.

Like a song with the word "Art" in the title... Okay: How Great Thou Art...

@Sukiesnow No kidding... And if you get a song it might be a religious hymn from ages ago...ha. Like a song with the word...

I could find a lot of Hymns, but some of his words just aren't in the title of a song, but in the verse....

Here's to you!!

@2462943

Thanks MM... I was about to email you...ha...

Tell us... How do you come up with these words? :)

@2462951

Green... Plat... For 2017 you might want to remember to a) check who you are responding to... And b) click on Agree (green) or Disagree (red)...

@2462983

Nice... It would be nice for statistic purposes to find out if you Agree or Disagree with post...hon.

You can also upvote or uplove a comment...like...anytime!!

I did notice the change...thx

@2463016

Prolly some kind friend agreed for you...Ha!

@2463167

Go along back and say thank you personally to all your fans...DWF.

Anonymous