+9

Here is a funny post from the list of old posts Amirite puts up. Girls: just be thankful you aren't a chicken; hens have a period every day...Amirite?

Image for post **Here is a funny post from the list of old posts Amirite puts up. Girls:** //just be thankful you aren't a chicken; hens have a period every day...//**Amirite?**
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
9 15

I am indeed thankful I am not a chicken...ha...

I am thankful that I'm not a chicken, so I agree. Chickens do not, however, have a "period" every day. The ones that have been genetically modified to produce so many potential offspring, do so for that reason only.

@Sukiesnow Yes...well this was an old Amirite post...but it sounds plausible and funny, huh?

Not plausible, but I guess it's "funny" to some people. I do not personally think it's remotely funny, what happens to the majority of domesticated chickens.

@Sukiesnow It is sad about chickens...really bad. But that is not the point of post.

I guess it might be sort of funny, if hens actually had "periods" every day. It does seem to be a source of amusement for many people, women going through that every month.

The bitchiness for sure, the pain not so much.

@2463118

Lol...

See...when ppl talk about posts from the Old Amirite...I say...some are amusing...

That's dum. D-U-M. Dum. That is spherically dum. I mean it's dum any way you look at it. That is so dum a person would have to go to dum school to learn to be that dum.

@Sukiesnow Lighten up,....not my post but I'm defending it.

No need to defend yourself, sugar. Smart is not smart enough to spell dumb seven times.

Wonder if thats why sometimes women are referred to as "hens". i went thru menopause at 39. Hated my long painful periods, do not miss them.

LOL In star trek online I made an alien species that lays dud eggs every period

Anonymous