+1

Democrat Caught Hanging SICK Item In U.S. Capitol Building, This is Disgusting!! Democrat Caught Hanging SICK Item In U.S. Capitol Building, This is Disgusting Leave it to liberals to call a disrespectful array of paint something that is supposed to resemble art. This lawmaker not only approved this painting to hang in the Capitol building—he thinks it “honors” the artist! Democrat Missouri Congressman William Lacy Clay approved a painting by David Pulphus depicting police officers as “pigs” to be hung as part of the United States Congressional Art Competition. The painting is supposed to illustrate the “unrest” in Ferguson, Missouri after the shooting of Michael Brown. St. Louis American @StLouisAmerican David Pulphus honored by U.S. Congress for protest painting http://bit.ly/1UxnVCs 1:14 PM - 2 Jun 2016 Photo published for David Pulphus honored by U.S. Congress for protest painting

Democrat Caught Hanging SICK Item In U.S. Capitol Building, This is Disgusting

Leave it to liberals to call a disrespectful array of paint something that is supposed to resemble art. This lawmaker not only approved this painting to hang in the Capitol building—he thinks it “honors” the artist!

Democrat Missouri Congressman William Lacy Clay approved a painting by David Pulphus depicting police officers as “pigs” to be hung as part of the United States Congressional Art Competition. The painting is supposed to illustrate the “unrest” in Ferguson, Missouri after the shooting of Michael Brown.

No, fellow patriots—the painting does not focus on punks rioting and looting. It also does not have a quote bubble above an image of Mike Brown’s stepfather as he shouted, “Burn this b***h down!”

The David Pulphus painting shows local heroes, A.K.A. police officers, looking like fierce pigs and wild boars and carrying guns while Black Lives Matter style protesters carry signs which read, “history,” “stop killing,” and “racism kills.”

Now, there is zero proof Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson was racist. There is, however, ample evidence that Michael Brown had just committed a strong arm robbery and then physically attacked Wilson BEFORE turning and charging the officer and being shot and killed.

The “hands up, don’t shoot” false narrative was ultimately debunked by bystanders, but that did not stop the Ferguson rioters and Black Lives Matter activists from using the phrase during their not-so-peaceful protest around the country. Darren Wilson did not aim and fire his weapon at Brown until after the teenager tried multiple times to grab for the officer’s weapon.
The painting, with its warped view of what actually went down in Ferguson, now hangs in a tunnel between the Capitol building and Longworth House Office Building, BizPac Review notes. Clay even wrote a detailed press release praising the painting. AND YOU marshmallows wonder why Donald Trump was elected.....We are sick and tired of
having to put up with slimeslugs like this so called artists....Move away from the United States if it disgusts you that much....!It's despicable and
unacceptable to decent people.

Democrat Caught Hanging SICK Item In U.S. Capitol Building, This is DisgustingTake it down NOW!http://www.angrypatriotmovement.com/nasty-item-in-capitol-building/Image for post Democrat Caught Hanging SICK Item In U.S. Capitol Building, This is Disgusting!! Democrat Caught Hanging SICK Item In U.S. Capitol Building, This is Disgusting  Leave it to liberals to call a disrespectful array of paint something that is supposed to resemble art. This lawmaker not only approved this painting to hang in the Capitol building—he thinks it “honors” the artist!  Democrat Missouri Congressman William Lacy Clay approved a painting by David Pulphus depicting police officers as “pigs” to be hung as part of the United States Congressional Art Competition. The painting is supposed to illustrate the “unrest” in Ferguson, Missouri after the shooting of Michael Brown. St. Louis American @StLouisAmerican  David Pulphus honored by U.S. Congress for protest painting http://bit.ly/1UxnVCs  1:14 PM - 2 Jun 2016 Photo published for David Pulphus honored by U.S. Congress for protest painting
YoAdriennes avatar People & Celebrities
3 15

Some members of Congress and the public at large are not pleased that the painting showing America’s finest as gruesome pigs is hanging in the U.S. Capitol building. “Unfortunately, many people of influence have taken part in promoting offensive and inaccurate caricatures of the very people who do the most to protect our families,” said Washington Representative Dave Reichert, a former police officer, about the painting.

Start writing letters to your representatives people.....this is
not acceptable.Image in content

18 days left.

This is unacceptable and just plain disgusting.

Mogals avatar Mogal Agree +3Reply

Of course it's a demoncrat defending that crap. All cops in that town should walk off the job and let them taste anarchy for a while.

It's odd, but that painting reminds me of the one from Good Times:

Freedom of speech. Oh my, does it offend you???? Then please don't look at it. Just because YOU don't like it, doesn't mean it isn't art.

We're back to the censorship stage I see

@TomboyJanet We're back to the censorship stage I see

You're sticking with divisive hatred I see.

@Budwick You're sticking with divisive hatred I see.

Hell yeah I am! Why should I comply and be a little societal robot

@TomboyJanet Hell yeah I am! Why should I comply and be a little societal robot

Societal propriety, dignity and good taste in manners and conduct is simply that. Disregard for such things for fear of becoming 'a robot' sounds a teensy bit over the top to me.

@Budwick Societal propriety, dignity and good taste in manners and conduct is simply that. Disregard for such things for...

should i sit up straight and wear a dainty little ugly dress too? I feel sick just thinking about it. Manners are a human invention to pretend they are civilized and they can say "I do x therefore I am better than you" It's all about looking down on others just some horseshit

If elected officials really want to capture "art" as a reflection of our society, perhaps they need a painting of politicians as pigs eating from a trough.

Let's have a benefit concert for patriotism with THE NUDGE murdering a puppy on stage and Clint eastwood having an intense argument with his fridge

Anonymous