+8

I wear the panties in this family!

VicZincs avatar
8 22

If that's what you had on your mind, I'm sure glad you got it off!

I do too. lol

Very brave of you to come out like that Vic.

No way do I believe that. Your wife is too petite. You'd bust right out of those panties!

As long as it's a thong...:)

@Sukiesnow As long as it's a thong...:)

Oh is that what you like to where? ;-)

@Zolfie Oh is that what you like to where? ;-)

Sometimes...when it doesn't feel like dental floss for my bum.

@Sukiesnow Sometimes...when it doesn't feel like dental floss for my bum.

I bet it looks lovely, thought I'm sure no matter what clothing is or isn't on your bum, it probably is still lovely smirk smilie

@Zolfie I bet it looks lovely, thought I'm sure no matter what clothing is or isn't on your bum, it probably is still...

If you can see the pantry line underneath a woman's pants...which panty line would you rather see...some normal undies or thongs?

@Sukiesnow If you can see the pantry line underneath a woman's pants...which panty line would you rather see...some normal...

Honestly by themselves panties lines don't do much for me. It's more about what's underneath the panties.

Me too...in my mouth when they are usuably edible

@2463791

Happy NEW YEAR sexy MAMMA

Do we even want to comment on the visuals going through peoples minds right now? LOL

Yea but for it to really mean something..

You need to go to your local Walmart, stand out front and shout that through a bullhorn..

Also wear a straw hat...with a Peacock feather stuck in it..

I wear what I like!;)))

Anonymous