TomboyJanets avatar Jokes & Humour
3 52

At this point I think he's completely loosing his cool. In my opinion I think a resignation may be in the future

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet A mental breakdown +4Reply
@Budwick a cryptic response

not really. He doesn't have what it takes pure and simple. He's already bitching like a brat about white house accommodations. Fucking baby that he is

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet A mental breakdown +1Reply
@2463918

a cryptic response

I don't expect anything good to come out of his presidency. He'll be too busy with his own businesses. I'm hoping for an early impeachment.

Here's Trump's official plan:

On the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following:

Six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:

★ FIRST, propose a constitutional amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress.

★ SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce the federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health).

★ THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated.

★ FOURTH, a five-year ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service.

★ FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.

★ SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.

Seven actions to protect American workers:

★ FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205.

★ SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.

★ THIRD, I will direct the Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator.

★ FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately.

★ FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.

★ SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward.

★ SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure.

Five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:

★ FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama.

★ SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the U.S. Constitution.

★ THIRD, cancel all federal funding to sanctuary cities.

★ FOURTH, begin removing the more than two million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back.

★ FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered “extreme vetting.”

.

I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my Administration:

Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act

An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief and lifting the restrictions on
American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with two children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from seven to three, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35%
to 15%, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10% rate.

End the Offshoring Act

Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.

American Energy and Infrastructure Act

Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over ten years. It is revenue neutral.

School Choice and Education Opportunity Act

Redirects education dollars to give parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends Common Core and brings education supervision to local communities. It expands
vocational and technical education, and makes two- and four year college more affordable.

Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act

Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want
to speed the approval of life-saving medications.

Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act

Allows Americans to deduct childcare and eldercare from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-site childcare services and creates tax-free dependent care savings accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.

End Illegal Immigration Act

Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country of Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a two-year mandatory minimum
federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a five-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to
enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.

Restoring Community Safety Act

Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a task force on violent crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal
prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.

Restoring National Security Act

Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital
infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values.

Clean Up Corruption in Washington Act

Enacts new ethics reforms to drain the swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.

@Maze Here's Trump's official plan: On the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the...

Maze - you are amazing to lay all this out and then to have them still
whine. Most of what he wants to do just sounds like common sense to those of us who voted for him. I might have to pay more taxes but
I have hope that the money will be used efficiently and not just poured down some hole in Iran like the 1.7 billion just was.

I agree with very few of those but its yet to see if any of this will even move forward anyway. I don't support any of the pipeline projects and I think we put profit over safety all the time. I don't trust any corporation at all who puts profit first so someone trumpeting their dominance worries me.

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet A mental breakdown 0Reply

Demonstrating that he doesn't care about republican politics any more than he cares about democrats

Google his plan yourself. He's repeated it over and over again. If you don't know the plan you haven't been paying attention.

JerryHendricksons avatar JerryHendrickson Curing the economy with (tell me his plan) +3Reply
@TomboyJanet Lazy answer: Go look it up! Translation: I don't know!

Lazy questions deserve lazy answers. Translation: I know; you don't. Don't be a douche. To be truthful, I couldn't give a shit less what your ass thinks. I have to repeat what he said a thousand times in order to prove to you that I know? Bite me.

JerryHendricksons avatar JerryHendrickson Curing the economy with (tell me his plan) +1Reply
@JerryHendrickson Lazy questions deserve lazy answers. Translation: I know; you don't. Don't be a douche. To be truthful, I...

This cult of Trump has turned ordinary people into vicious monsters... this bodes ill for us all

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet A mental breakdown +2Reply
@2463937

You're another nationality person like me. We should just shut our mouths and laugh, riight?

But those Americans know how to draw you in...amirite?

@2463937

By the end of this year, If we're all still alive I'll be cleaning up the charred bits of my house

@2463958

Plat I thought you were rational....what gives?

Trump is a man who responds to EVERY negative thing thrown at him with disproportionate retribution. What do you think he is going to do with nukes? You don't live in NY you do not know what a madman he is! He feuded with ROSIE O'DONNELL This man is sooo fucking petty It's incredible

As of right I have only a sense foreboding. Nothing too specific.

@2463922

I think you're going to find he is not the grand angelic savior you think he is. If you lived in NY you'd know this man is a coward and insane

@2463949

The bigger the mouth the smaller the man

@2464494

Lol I was thinking about that. Probably some propaganda article

@2463961

HOLY Shit I'm so sick of people saying I'm a man hater Where the FUCK does that come from? And what does a baby murdering things have to do with anything

@2463961

Let me just be clear on one thing, what is your most credible news source?

@2463969

Well that's a surprise, I thought you were gonna say Brietbart aka Brat-bait

@2463983

I very much like this Pink Pistols thing. Anything that brings guns to rapist flesh is good

Enforced gender Nazism sounds like something he would do given his attitude towards women! Whatever it actually is!!

ThePrinceofWaless avatar ThePrinceofWales Enforced Gender Nazism +2Reply
@ThePrinceofWales Enforced gender Nazism sounds like something he would do given his attitude towards women! Whatever it actually is!!

I didn't see that in his platform.

Oh, wait - I get it - you're just making shit up.

Amusing [not]

I don't want to say. He might actually do what I say and succeed.

Seriously I don't expect much from him. As long as he doesn't behave stupidly and stays away from Canada...I'm happy.

Anonymous