Good Idea?: Trump supporter friend of mine said kill all Chinese with genetic virus

Image for post Good Idea?: Trump supporter friend of mine said kill all Chinese with genetic virus
50% DEPLORABLE! 8% Genocide is Just! 42% Other
TomboyJanets avatar Religion
1 35
@2464047

Apparently I could not believe what I was reading I tried to convince him he was nuts 20 ways but he kept saying "well they killed millions!!"

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet DEPLORABLE! +2Reply
@TomboyJanet Apparently I could not believe what I was reading I tried to convince him he was nuts 20 ways but he kept saying...

Soooo, not an in person friend? An online friend? He sounds as though he meeds more help then you can offer

@Maze Is that link supposed to prove something?

It's the guy himself. it doesn't get more clearer than that

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet DEPLORABLE! 0Reply
@TomboyJanet

I see him talking about it as "a deterrent," speculating about it's use as "a last resort of desperation," but I don't see him proposing it as a preemptive act, as your title implies. Unless you can provide evidence to the contrary, I'd say you mischaracterized the intent of his statements.

@Maze I didn't see any mention of China.

The mention was on a facebook convo

@2464002

I have no idea. I feel bad for him though like I feel like he needs help

Because thats apparently okay to kill over 1/7 of the population of Earth. WTF!

RobertVonniks avatar RobertVonnik DEPLORABLE! +2Reply

So... you're friends with someone who supports genocide? That's shocking, I never would have expected that.

On a purely practical level, viruses have a tendency to mutate, so I wouldn't assume they'd behave as intended. Then you'd have to expect some pretty serious blowback, like, the most serious. To call it an unimaginably horrifying idea would still be a massive understatement.

On a philosophical level,

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." -Jesus (Matthew 7:12)

@Maze So... you're friends with someone who supports genocide? That's shocking, I never would have expected that. On a...

I didn't know about this idea of his till long after we started talking. I reached out to him because I don't give a shit what people's politics are in reality I can still be friends with them because there is more to life than politics and anyone who doesn't think so has no life.

@TomboyJanet I didn't know about this idea of his till long after we started talking. I reached out to him because I don't give...

So, ... the mention of your friend being a Trump supporter was accidental and has absolutely nothing to do with the rest of your post?

He sounds crazy... and wouldn't like living in my neighbourhood.

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer DEPLORABLE! +1Reply
@OzSurfer He sounds crazy... and wouldn't like living in my neighbourhood.

i doubt he has any friend who said that, i think he is just trying to trigger left wing people to hate trump supporters even more

Interesting - Ya know a democrat friend of mine has been funneling money to ISIS!

[Note - This comment is total bullshit just as I believe the Post it is attached to.]

I'm not surprised, evidently he's been listening to Trump for too long. Trump wants to carpet bomb people, so I see no difference.

He claimed the only idea to truely defend America is to eliminate the Chinese entirely. I have no idea why so much hate is cast on the Chinese these days but wow

Nice freinds you have.

I'm not a fan of genocide, xenophobia or racism, so I'll have to decline that lovely preposition.

i bet your just making it up. and i am probably right

I'm sorry guys I made a mistake. When we had that conversation I wasn't aware he was talking about a character in his stories. I guess we segwayed pretty badly. Please disregard. I've made a big mistake and I'm not afraid to correct myself aight? My bad