Having a Million Dollars makes you rich.

I'm sick of people saying millionaires are the middle class. I've never even seen a Million Dollars in my life!

Image for post Having a Million Dollars makes you rich.
0% No millionaires are poor feel bad for them Janet!! They need helps!!! 50% Duh 6% poor rich people stop picking on them!! Their feelings are brittle butterflies! 44% Other
TomboyJanets avatar Politics
7 17

Not in today's society. It makes most people well off, but far from rich. I was in the Mall the other day and they had a new Escalade for sale. $90,000. The "average" price for a home in Denver is $429,000. Then... when you get old... the average cost of a decent nursing home is about $7,000 a month. Since you don't get hardly any interest on your savings today, you could live for about 9 years in a nursing home before you are broke. (If you started with a million dollars)

@JustJimColo Not in today's society. It makes most people well off, but far from rich. I was in the Mall the other day and they...

It depends on how you live and how much cozy comforts you think you need. I'd be fine in a one room apt with a 90s car if i got to live someplace warm and full of things I like to do

A million bucks certainly would have you on your way!

Yes, it would sure make me rich.

@2464513

I agree with you, Will! I would feel pretty damned rich too.biggrin smilie

A million dollars is a good amount of money, but there's a big difference between having a million dollars in profitable investments and having a million dollars you regard as spending money. One can make you rich, the other could easily leave you in worse financial shape than when you got the money.

20 million does. A million is just enough to be comfortable.

Oh heavens no having people you love & great friends is what makes a person truly rich.

Money means nothing if you don't know how to handle it

Anonymous