Maybe equally annoying to the anonymous poster that never seems to answer others is the poster that fills up his or her question with nothing but their own responses because they don't get enough attention. Just think'n out loud here.

6 66

The most annoying thing to me is the fact that anybody even cares if someone posts anonymously. That's the craziest thing I've ever heard of.

@2464324

Hey John, why don't we all go anon? lol Might be a lot of fun...you think? Then we can reply to our own posts using our names...lol
That's what a lot of these anon posters do, but we usually can find out who they are...lol

hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie

@2464345

That might bring the problem to the attention of management.....I think a lot of us want the anon posting gone.

@2464774

I've had just about all of the whining and complaining about this site that I can stand. It's amazing anyone still comes here with all the bad reviews the MEMBERS give it. What's up with coming here only to complain? Don't they see they aren't helping the site? This is insanity, Linnster, don't you agree?

@2465179

It just seems like such a poor use of one's time to stay on a site that obviously offers nothing they like. It's quite odd to me. Maybe that's just me though.

@2465260

That's kinda sad.

@2464349

Look worse than Stan? Doubtful.

@2464434

Maybe - Wouldn't change my opinion on the topic though.

@2464512

I'm just waiting for a reason to block you. You are on very thin ice, mister.tongue smilie

@2464545

"As if," I would block you, you mean? I am head over heels for you, how could I block you??

@2464565

Oh, I'd be that cruel, but you have me under your spell.Image in content

Maybe so. Just "think'n out loud" seems to be very annoying to some people here, too, especially when someone is using a feature of the site clearly offered when one submits 'A Post". :)

Be a man Stan; come out of the shadows. Stand behind what you believe with who you really are.

@2464568

I don't give a shit if you downvote me. Whoopty freakin shit. You can go through and downvote everything I've ever said here; why should I care? Stan. I'd say you probably opened another account to post annon. It would sure be easy to do.

@2464613

Wow, you're quite the rude ass, aren't you Stan?

@2465296

The president elect? He's a douchebag. See? You're more like him than you knew. Do you think that being a woman entitles you to act like an asshole toward men and that we should just take it? F that. You give me shit and you're going to get it right back. I don't care who you are.

@2464614

Look Stan, you should chill with the insults. It makes you look like a bad person.

Oh that's the last thing in the world I want is attention. My life might be shit but I am still breathing.

Anonymous