-4

Since 911 Patriotism is in. Do you have a t-shirt with the emblem of your country?

Image for post **Since 911 Patriotism is in.** //Do you have a t-shirt with the emblem of your country?//
Sukiesnows avatar Music
6 31
@2465080

TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!

I've always had a shirt or jacket with the emblem of my Country. I also fly the flag. (And I've done so since long before 9/11)

We fly the flag in front of our house. I also have a House of Blues t-shirt with the following design on the front, but I wouldn't call it patriotic.

I've never had a USA shirt. I'd wear one.

@JerryHendrickson I've never had a USA shirt. I'd wear one.

Ha... Same here!!! Well for Canada...or the US if I was travelling there...

@2465142

I understand. A flag t-shirt is not really an up-to-the-minute fashion statement.

@2465151

Why Spanish, Thib? Just 'cause it got put there and no one's ever moved it?

@2465269

Soooo will you wear Ralph Lauren's Polo horse on your body?

@2465457

What is your brand?

@2465649

Mostly casual... Of course for formal you'd go with Armani.

@2466054

Yah...I like Valentino...

I do have some shirts with America on them and I also have shirts that are so old they say "Made in The USA." I think those are collectors items, some of them are advertising movies from the 80's.

Oh no I sure don't. I only own one t-shirt

I have a small Russian flag in my room.

Mashas avatar Masha Disagree +1Reply

The guy depicted doesn't. His t-shirt has the name of the country, not the emblem (unless he's holding a mirror & it's on the back).

I used to have a flag on my window, but since I moved my new apartment is at the back of the building.

Patriotism is just another form of "zero tolerance", and you know how that has worked out.