+9

Pillows: once really functional...have become more of a fashion statement. Pillows provide "!Pops! of Colour" in your living room.

Pillows are a genius addition in decorating a room... And please experiment with different textures...stripes or solids...a faux fur fuzzy (say that 5 times) pillow can make any room look more exciting. Nevermind you don't use them and they cost 90 bucks a pop...they can certainly brighten a dour day...

Image for post **Pillows: once really functional...have become more of a fashion statement.** //Pillows provide "!Pops! of Colour" in your living room.//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
7 10

Im not a pillow decorater either. But have six down pillows on my bed. All in use by me my lover or a critter or two

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@Carla Im not a pillow decorater either. But have six down pillows on my bed. All in use by me my lover or a critter or two

I have almost as many! And I interchange them...

But I also have so many for the living room...

@2465255

Good idea!

I'm not a pillow person - always getting in the way.

@beachbum I'm not a pillow person - always getting in the way.

When you leave my sister's living room to go to the bathroom or something...you come back and they have been put back into their original decorative position...

I accept that. :)

@Sukiesnow When you leave my sister's living room to go to the bathroom or something...you come back and they have been put...

Ah, she has a bit OCD I see. I knew a lady once who said that when she was at her sister's house, she got to go the bathroom the next morning, and when she returned to the bedroom, the bed was already made.

Yeah, gotta accept somethings in other's homes.

@beachbum Ah, she has a bit OCD I see. I knew a lady once who said that when she was at her sister's house, she got to go...

Yeah...that's my sister...but I can't fault her for it...she just loves doing stuff like that...:)

Oh I love pillows. The can really set off a room. Plus when I get mad & wanna throw something they don't cause damage hehe smilie...well except for a lamp once but it needed to go.

Pillow can be interesting :)