All we heard for months was Hillary's emails, day in and day out, even though nothing was in them that went against our national security, even costing her the election. And here is Trump agreeing with a known sex offender, Julian Assange, wanted in Sweden, indicted by the U.S. Government, who stole classified intelligence causing deaths of some of our military, and Trump is defending the Russian hacking, even going against our own CIA and many other intelligence agencies....and he will still become president. I'm sure most of his supporters are wondering why they ever voted for this man. He is the most crooked person/president our country has ever known. We all should be very worried about the next four years, if our country even survives. I say let's LOCK HIM UP!!!!!

I am very worried about Trump becoming president and how his administration can harm our nation. If he won't listen and believe our intelligence agencies, many countries could be harmed. If Trump should receive intelligence that one of our allies is in trouble, say England for one, and Trump doesn't believe it, and our strongest ally is harmed, many people killed because of his ignorance, then the world will turn on the United States....think about it, it could happen.

Image for post All we heard for months was Hillary's emails, day in and day out, even though nothing was in them that went against our national security, even costing her the election.  And here is Trump agreeing with a known sex offender, Julian Assange, wanted in Sweden, indicted by the U.S. Government, who stole classified intelligence causing deaths of some of our military, and Trump is defending the Russian hacking, even going against our own CIA and many other intelligence agencies....and he will still become president.   I'm sure most of his supporters are wondering why they ever voted for this man.   He is the most crooked person/president our country has ever known.  We all should be very worried about the next four years, if our country even survives.   I say let's LOCK HIM UP!!!!!
StarzAboves avatar Politics
12 63
@2465229

Good question Tiff.... Trump has proved over and over again that he is racist and so was his Daddy Trump.

@2465224

I agree 100%, he changes his mind at the blink of an eye and I don't think he even remembers what he has said before. Could that be the first signs of dementia? Plus, the mere fact that he's in bed with Putin should scare all of us, because Putin is just manipulating him....compliment him on something, and Putin will be able to do anything he wants.

@2465240

Some people believed everything Trump said, but they will soon be getting a "wake up call" and then it will be too late. When they lose their health benefits, when more jobs will be lost. Just today Macy's will be losing jobs and closing stores and Kohl's is doing the same. More jobs lost, and we will be in the worst recession this country has ever seen. All because of this moron who is soon to be our president.

@2465267

lol smart man. lol

@2465279

I'm President of the "no idea what's going on there" club lol, always looking for new members hehe smilie

@StarzAbove hahaha I love your sense of humor. lol

Feel free to nominate others for membership biggrin smilie We're going to hold a rally once we get enough members, but since none of us will have any idea what's going on there, we'll probably just take selfies and visit each other's instagram hehe smilie

@2465307

Thank you Mona, and thanks for commenting, always good to hear your comments.

@2465322

I try not to hurt others, but sometimes I do go overboard and then I feel really bad. It is getting ugly around here, and it will only get worse, now that Trump is president. When Obama was first elected and all through his eight years, he was dissed, accused of everything under the sun, no matter what he said or did, the haters would come after him with vicious posts. The man couldn't even spit on the ground or eat a hot dog without some jerk making snide comments about it. And of course they dissed Michele too. So far we've held our contempt for Trump to a minimum. And no one has said anything bad about Trump's wife. and we sure could if we wanted to.

@2465335

Yes it was. And on Sodahead it was an every day occurrence when they would post ugly comments about him, and he didn't deserve any of it. Obama is a saint compared to Trump. There has never been any scandals since Obama was in the White House, he's a good father, a good husband and a good man. And what has Trump done in his life, married three times, accused of assaulting women, lies and cheats every chance he gets, and lied his way into the presidency. Won't show his tax returns, which tells any sensible person that he is hiding something.

Some Trump supporters, not all of them, can be pretty cruel. When I see any of that going on, I block.

@2465340

President Obama was a good president and a good man. Trump is not either one.

@2465341

That's true, the ones I have blocked had it coming to them. I usually give people a lot of rope to hang themselves with, and then they usually do. lol

@2465338

Good advice my friend, but don't leave us. I always look forward to your comments. You make a lot of sense.

@2465343

Thanks, Hon. Don't stay away too long, you are always missed. smile smilie

@2465336

Bottom line...

Nobody really cares what the person that doesn't agree with them about politics has to say...

Like i always say.. Vote.. then forget about it..

Any more than that, is a waste of time..

Here's what I don't get and it further reiterates what a dirty, sleazy game Politics is--

-- we have concrete intelligence which solidifies the case that Russia interfered with the election in an effort to sway it away from Clinton yet this revelation seems to have become nothing more than fodder for the evening news. Why aren't the results of Election Day being put on hold if not altogether nullified?

@Sir_Whatz Here's what I don't get and it further reiterates what a dirty, sleazy game Politics is-- -- we have concrete...

I feel the same way. Put it on hold and plan to hold another election. This one was dirtied up by the Russians. I feel certain Putin has some dirt on Trump or he wouldn't be cozying up to Putin and now to Assange.

Wow. I always thought they blew those emails out of proportion.

@Sukiesnow Wow. I always thought they blew those emails out of proportion.

Yes they did, they had nothing else to go on so they touted that out every chance they got.

America is absent because the writer did not know it was here.

But that is another topic. Our upcoming potus is a racist, elitist, sexist, narcissistical, egotistical meglomanic. He has a thin skin in a position that requires the thickest.

He is withholding his tax returns so that we dont see who he owes, who he does business with and he how much he is really "worth". The worth part should have nothing to do with his presendency, but he refers to it, so will i.

No new election will be held, no disqualifier........until....he proves his inability to give up his brand.

He doesnt have the mental capacity to remove isis or boko haram or anyone else from this planet. He plays right in to their hands. He plays right in to putins hands. It is the desire of our enemies to aid in the disillusionment of america in its democracy. And to present it as failed to the rest of the world.

Trump is blind to this, blind to the atrocities putin has committed.

But it is selective blindness. If he thinks supporting putin will help him seem strong, he will support putin.

The sad thing is, he has way too many dupes he has charged up with his one liners and moronic tweets. People who would be abhored at that kind of support from a liberal.

Hypocracy is an ugly trait. We all have it in us. But when its blatant and repetative, it becomes pathological.

I cant predict the troubles that await us, but i feel comfortable saying there is much trouble ahead........

@Carla America is absent because the writer did not know it was here. But that is another topic. Our upcoming potus is a...

I agree with everyone you've said Carla. We all should be very worried with this ignorant man takes office.

Oh that Assange guy. I just read about him. I'd have a few choice words to his fanboys. Why they think I a RAPE VICTIM, should trust this man is far beyond my realm of understanding.

@TomboyJanet Oh that Assange guy. I just read about him. I'd have a few choice words to his fanboys. Why they think I a RAPE...

But yet Trump is cozying up with this jerk. He believes him but doesn't believe our intelligence agencies. I firmly believe that Putin and now this Assange has some dirt on Trump, and he's doing whatever they say because they could reveal exactly how crooked Trump is.

@2465290

Wow, I never ever thought YOU of all people would accuse me of lying. Assange is wanted in Sweden for sexual assault and that's the truth. He's hiding out in an Embassy so he won't get caught, if he was so innocent as you seem to think, then why won't he go to Sweden and face the "questioning".

@2465306

Thank you Mona, I don't lie and I don't exaggerate, but it does hurt to be accused of it by a good friend.

@2465316

I've never accused anyone of lying on this site, even when I knew they were, that's just not me and it amazes me when someone can do that to another person. Maybe it's the "after Holidays" letdown, and all the nastiness that's going on in this world.

All good things must come to an end, and I think I need a break too.

@2465333

We are contemplating a trip to Florida, but the last time we went there in the winter, the weather didn't cooperate...it was very cold. So I doubt if we will go.

You're crazy. "Lock him up." Give me a break.

@JerryHendrickson You're crazy. "Lock him up." Give me a break.

You're the crazy one if you voted for Trump. Plus, where were you when Trump supporters were saying, Lock Her Up? That was OK then, I suppose. Give me a break.

C'mon, Jerry. I respect your I-Hate-Hillary position even though I don't agree with it but you can't honestly look yourself in the mirror and not believe that Donald Trump is a self-serving douchebag and that the Office of the Presidency is just one more business venture for him.

@JerryHendrickson I'm 100% certain that he's a complete dick; that's no reason to lock him up.

How is he any better of a choice as a POTUS than Hillary, if I may ask? Wouldn't it be better to have "politics as usual" with Clinton than to have an inexperienced, loose cannon like Trump in office? What's he going to do the first time he gets pissed off at Congress when he doesn't get his way? Is he going to post classified information on Twitter for the whole world to read?

@Sir_Whatz How is he any better of a choice as a POTUS than Hillary, if I may ask? Wouldn't it be better to have "politics as...

He will, he's already calling Schumer a clown, that's how thin skinned our future president is.

@JerryHendrickson Benghazi. That's all I need.

That and Hillary's lies to the FBI and The Congressional Committee on Benghazi AND the loved ones of the victims of the Benghazi attack. She's the most dishonest and cowardly sack of shit I've ever seen.

funny how you ignore the pedophile Hilary defended in court, and the fact she called the girl a liar. or all the child trafickers she has as friends. russia didn;t hack, that liberals once again pointing fingers and putting the blame on someone else instead of taking responsibility. hilary caused many death's in the middle east, both american and middle east people lost their lives because of Hilary, She would have been the most crooked, Trump isn't as bad as liberal fear mongers would have us believe

@Anonymousmouse funny how you ignore the pedophile Hilary defended in court, and the fact she called the girl a liar. or all the...

Russia did hack, it's been proven. Believe it or not, otherwise Trump would not have won.

You seem to have forgotten all the lives Bush killed by starting a senseless war. And Trump is a joke. He will never do what he has said he would do, and his supporters, if they have any sense at all, will soon know that he lied and made promises just to get elected.

1. He won't prosecute Hillary because he knows she did nothing wrong.

2. The Mexican wall. He said Mexico will pay for it. lol Now he wants Congress to pay for us....which means us taxpayers, and Mexico has said they will not pay for it nor will they reimburse the States.

Now he's in bed with the worst leader in the world. Putin. A killer of anyone who gets in his way, and even his own people. And Assange, who is wanted in Sweden for sexual assault and is hiding out from American authorities for giving classified materials to the enemies and causing lots of our military to lose their lives.

What else is he going to renege on....many things, in my estimation.

And this is who you voted for. Shame, shame on you.

Yeah, so what's your point? God commanded no central government for His people, and the people demanded a central government. Now you are starting to realize God was right, but you are still stuck with a central government.

We have this prophecy we call Armageddon. The USA is prominently absent from the story. The country must collapse and become helpless before then. You are seeing prophecy being fulfilled as you watch.

Anonymous