About the 4 teenagers that tortured a boy live on Facebook: Here's a video that gives an unbiased reporting on this disgusting act, if you're interested.

After 5:23 (around that), the topic changes, so you don't have to keep watching it if you don't want to. Anyway, Philip DeFranco is known for delivering the news in a fair way, while still giving his opinion about it. If he gets the news wrong, he will correct it, as he actually cares about passing an accurate information on the topics he speaks of. If you're tired of biased media/reporting, I recommend his videos. But he does cover a lot of stuff that might not interest you, so... it's your choice. WARNING: if you're a bigot (I don't care which label you fit in) that thinks himself/herself as always right and everyone else that thinks differently as brainwashed or ill-informed, then I don't recommend you watching his videos. You will just get pissed sooner or later, as, eventually, he will say something you don't want to hear.

DISGUSTING! We Need To Talk About The Teen Kidnapped And Beaten on FBLive...Hope you’re having a good Thursday, Nation! We’re almost to the weekend… Hang in there! Go save yourself some money w/ TING!: http://phil.ting.com Watch the ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pze03sHDFyI
Sofias avatar Life
9 21

Its fotunate tbat they were stupid enough to post it. Although they were arrested beforehand. That will put them all in prison for a very long time.no one will have the oppotunity to get a lighter sentence as they all told on themselves. My only hope is it doesnt spark retailatory acts.

@Carla Its fotunate tbat they were stupid enough to post it. Although they were arrested beforehand. That will put them...

I hope the same. People tend to react with the "eye for an eye" method when it comes to infuriating situations like this one.

Yes carla: These fools really screwed themselves and provided law with all the evidence needed. Good job jerks!!

I just don't understand why people, especially teens, have turned so violent and want to hurt others. So sad.

@StarzAbove I just don't understand why people, especially teens, have turned so violent and want to hurt others. So sad.

I don't think we have changed that much, actually - the big difference is that now it's easier to see what's happening. With the internet, phones, all technology, it gives a way to spread information faster, while before, things could easily never been discovered.

Also, that accessibility gives people like this what they want - they made it live, they wanted the fame, they wanted to be seen. Attentions whores are not normally this bad, but when you mix psychopath with that, we get this situation.

@Sofia I don't think we have changed that much, actually - the big difference is that now it's easier to see what's...

That's very true. I think the internet and the 24/7 news is the reason for a lot of crime. And, of course, people wanting attention and their 15 minutes of fame.

Everyone's done a bang up job raising this generation #thanksadults

@2465688

Sorry I'm a little intoxicated. I just in my view, what kids grow up to be is like 75% learned

@2465694

I just don't like it when people are like "kids today" because it's really an asinine statement. Especially considering their parents probably said the same thing about them

@TomboyJanet I just don't like it when people are like "kids today" because it's really an asinine statement. Especially...

Your right about learned behavior. Unfortunately, some have either no one to learn from or the lessons are wrong

http://www.theblaze.com/news/20...led-white-man/ See what the Jerks look like. a bit more info here. Look how hateful they are looking. I wonder how they will blame this crime on white people rather than there own damn selves??

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred http://www.theblaze.com/news/20...-mentally-disa...

Although these young brutal people did this for what appears to be racial reasons, please dont continue the chain. Ignorance within any race, religion or country of origin is dangerous.

@Carla Although these young brutal people did this for what appears to be racial reasons, please dont continue the chain...

I don't much care that it was racial or not. I just think it is unconscionable to hurt disabled people who can't do any better than they are.

@2465662

I agree that those four have sealed rheir fate. I just dont want this to be an excuse for an us against them reaction. This kind of thing can become fuel for small minded groups of people. Just dont want to see that