Why is it that people who hated and feared Russia now love it because Trump has the hots for putin?

Image for post Why is it that people who hated and feared Russia now love it because Trump has the hots for putin?
TomboyJanets avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
4 22

Thank you. I hope someone can explain this to us.

Because they are fools.

I doubt many Americans who hated and feared Russia now love the country, but I get your point. To answer your question..
Because politics makes strange bedfellows?
Because people have selective memories?
Because people are ill-informed?

Because they fear that if they go against Trump, he will bash them by tweeting about them. Shame on them.

What people hated and feared Russia and now love Trump having the hots for Putin? It sounds like total bull-puckey to me!

@Budwick What people hated and feared Russia and now love Trump having the hots for Putin? It sounds like total bull-puckey...

Ok I'm gonna like move past the fact that you used an old man phrase like Bull-puckey, like from the 40s, but I've seen so many people around here and real life and on twitter who used to say we should build up defenses around russia blah blah blah but now they are like HOW DARE you not like putin? uhh maybe because he's a sexist piece of shit?

@TomboyJanet Ok I'm gonna like move past the fact that you used an old man phrase like Bull-puckey, like from the 40s, but I've...

I AM an old man. Entitled to use old-man phrases.

Build our defenses around Russia? During the cold war, there was a lot of building of defenses. Russia was the only real credible threat at the time. Russia has been reassembling itself before our eyes during Obama's reign.

No one I know [that I agree with] offers any defense of Putin. He's former KGB responsible for the death of thousands. A major threat in Europe.

I admit, he made an amusing foil against Obama. like the meme below.Image in content

Successive administrations in both America and Russia have worked very hard over decades to normalize relations between the two countries. To throw all that work away would be very unfortunate indeed. These are two countries the world cannot afford to have be enemies. I am relieved that America chose a President who appreciates the importance of that relationship.

@Maze Successive administrations in both America and Russia have worked very hard over decades to normalize relations...

RUSSIA is throwing it away, NOT the U.S. You know this, Maze. I suppose you think it's okay for them to interfere in our elections or anything else they decide to interfere with. Hmmmmm....that's interesting. I expect a lot of strange comments from you, but I gotta tell ya, I did not see THAT ONE coming. hmm smilie

@JPMatthews RUSSIA is throwing it away, NOT the U.S. You know this, Maze. I suppose you think it's okay for them to interfere...

Such hypocrisy. Didn't Obama try to convince the British to vote no on Brexit by openly threatening them?

"Barack Obama: Brexit would put UK 'back of the queue' for trade talks"
https://www.theguardian.com/pol...or-trade-talks

"UK Leader: Brexit Got a Boost After Obama ‘Threatened’ Us Not to Do It"
http://www.mediaite.com/online/...-not-to-do-it/

So Obama was partly responsible for Brexit, should the British expel America's diplomats over it?

And what about the Israeli election?

Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu
http://www.washingtontimes.com/...ust-netanyahu/

...

Don Levin of Carnegie Mellon University has documented 81 times the United States has attempted to influence presidential elections in other countries between 1946 and 2000.
http://www.thenewamerican.com/u...multiple-times

@Maze Such hypocrisy. Didn't Obama try to convince the British to vote no on Brexit by openly threatening them? "Barack...

You have ALL of this outrage AGAINST our country. Seems you have NO loyalty to OUR country. Now I've seen everything. You folks that fell in love with Putin wanted his head on a platter 2 years ago. Don't you feel the least bit STUPID over being so manipulated by the orange freak YOU elected? Get your checkbook out baby. YOU'RE PAYING FOR THE WALL. Suckers.

@JPMatthews You have ALL of this outrage AGAINST our country. Seems you have NO loyalty to OUR country. Now I've seen...

In order for America to be great again, it must be good again.

I'm Canadian, you should know that by now. Canada's state broadcaster did it's level best, throughout the election cycle, to put out anti-Trump propaganda, presumable to get people like me, Sukie, Mark and Chuck to trash Trump on sites like this, so there's some more foreign government sponsored election tampering for you.

@Maze In order for America to be great again, it must be good again. I'm Canadian, you should know that by now...

You're a funny guy, my friend. But since YOU support him YOU still need to get your checkbook out. And any TRUE American that loves their country thinks our country is ALREADY great. There's always room for improvement, but Republicans seem to hate it, yet call themselves patriots. What a bunch of idiots. And what an idiot they have chosen. He'll screw us all over before too long though.

@JPMatthews You're a funny guy, my friend. But since YOU support him YOU still need to get your checkbook out. And any TRUE...

I may be a fan of Trump, but I don't donate to foreign politicians.

In terms of who is more American, conservatives seem more interested in preserving the Constitution, and that's the essential thing that makes America America.

@Maze I may be a fan of Trump, but I don't donate to foreign politicians. In terms of who is more American...

If I could send him to Canada for you I would. Wait....no I wouldn't. I wouldn't wish that dumpster fire on ANYONE. You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but I'm disappointed. Not that it matters to you, but I am. The Great Orange Lump and his racist etc. etc. supporters have no interest in the Constitution and if you think they DO, you aren't as bright as I've been giving you credit for. And that's just sad.

So calling out the current administration's involvement in other countries elections, means we are not loyal to our country? [And I'll note Maze omitted the administration's involvement in the Egyptian election that got the Muslim Brotherhood initially elected.)

I find it terribly offensive for our government to criticize others for doing just what it is doing and acting like they are pure. Hacking is a form of spying and just about all the players are involved in it. This has NOTHING to do with Putin (they'd rather blame him than China, Iran, etc.), it is all about the Dems having to blame someone else for it's failure to get their flawed candidate elected.

I don't know who hacked the DNC computers (and the FBI admits that the DNC denied them access to the servers so they could verify and are depending on a third party company in the DNC pocket), or who sent Podesta the fishing e-mail that he clicked on, but if the DNC wasn't doing improper things, there would have been no blow-back. Notice that none of them deny the info leaked. And remember, the administration knew about the hacking for over a year, yet did NOTHING because they believed the polls and just knew Hillary would win. Of course, now Putin and Russia has become the fall-guy for the DEMS own FAILURE.

@Seonag And you are in denial!

Bless your heart! You're not the smartest critter in captivity, are ya? No worries for you, though. Your man crush on The Great Orange Lump will fade when he starts fucking you over, and I can hardly wait to see ALL of you get exactly what you deserve. loser smilie

Must've been due to Hillary's peregruzka - I mean "reset" button.