+3

So this person I know is a conservative and he attacked me so much more brutally than he attacked any of the other people who say the same things to him as I have said. I find out later, he's insanely in love with me to creeptastic degrees. Does this kind of thing happen often? What happens when YOU hate someone you find extremely attractive?

Image for post So this person I know is a conservative and he attacked me so much more brutally than he attacked any of the other people who say the same things to him as I have said. I find out later, he's insanely in love with me to creeptastic degrees. Does this kind of thing happen often? What happens when YOU hate someone you find extremely attractive?
TomboyJanets avatar Religion
5 17

Hate? strong word.

When I am attracted to someone I strongly disagree with I avoid them --, and I rub one out in their honor. -- Did I just type that out load?

Janet......madly in love cant happen on these sites. Madly infatuated, madly obsessed, just mad. I would not interact with him again. Stalking is a real deal and you dont want to unknowingly play into that. One response could be a nutjobs reason to think you are into him

How do you know he loves you? Is this on Amirite or real life?

I really have no advice, I don't hate anyone to that degree. But if I did, I would probably stay away from them, and not think about him/her.

I'm sure it's fun to write about how people think you are so wonderful, but I think you should ignore the advances from someone you disagree with so significantly. The disagreements and your vanity will become sources of relationship discord. Besides, you're into chicks, aren't you?

@TomboyJanet I'm bisexual. And I'm taken. The thing is that I just wondered why a guy would do this

Ahh, well, it's amazingly simple. Men, young men especially are pretty much assholes looking to feed their egos and sex. That fact that you're taken is of no special interest to him [because of the a fore mentioned asshole essence of men.]

Ironically, I can say this stuff and likely be applauded for it - cuz I am one! I am a man. I've been down the road of a young man. There was a time that I was on 'the hunt' myself. I'm not proud of it, but I won't deny it either.

Initially Janet, try to do the right thing. Tell him you're not interested. You don't need to be mean - just firm / resolute.

If he persists and becomes a threat or annoyance, THEN throat punch him. He'll get the message.

[I gave similar wisdom to my daughter. She's married now to a man that adores her and is Dad approved.]

I hope it wasn't me when I was hammered. If so, please disregard. I do remember a heated exchange over the whole Trump-vs-Hillary thing. Not the madly in love biz though. Man, I hope it wasn't me. I got pretty shitfaced Wednesday night.

Is this the same conservative who wanted to purge the Chinese, or is this a new one now? Sounds to me like he may be made of straw.

Do you mean someone on here? Well I just ignor crazy people. There are a few on here you can't answer no matter what you say they fight.

Anonymous