+12

We now live in a world where "skid-marks" are a topic of TV commercials, being 'nice' to others makes you weak, and 'conservative' means supporting Russia. Seriously? What the heck just happened up in here?

Image for post We now live in a world where "skid-marks" are a topic of TV commercials, being 'nice' to others makes you weak, and 'conservative' means supporting Russia.  Seriously? What the heck just happened up in here?
VicZincs avatar Jokes & Humour
9 20

The world has gone mad.

Vic....you know what happened. Common decency has been declining since we have decided that all if our personal business is up for entertainment. I still blame it on phil donahue

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +5Reply
@VicZinc

Oh heck, Vic, that's nothing. biggrin smilie

@2465713

Thibault --Ha Ha, you made me smile

I could not have said it better myself! Bravo

We all know what happened. Trump was elected President and everything from now on will go into the toilet. He's turned into a Little Hitler, if people don't do or say what he approves of, then he will tweet them to death, and they will be ruined.

@dru18 He has an enemy list, that would make Nixon look like an amateur.

And it keeps growing. One of his top advisors has already thrown in the towel. I think his name is Woolsley? or something like that. People need to start standing up to this bully and let him know he will not get his way at every turn.

@StarzAbove And it keeps growing. One of his top advisors has already thrown in the towel. I think his name is Woolsley?...

Best news I have heard in weeks.

I wish Kellyanne Conway would be the next. I can't stand looking, or listening to her.

Wait until his four years is up. That cabinet of his, will have changed about ten times.

@dru18 Best news I have heard in weeks. I wish Kellyanne Conway would be the next. I can't stand looking, or listening...

I agree about Conway. I used to have respect for her, but now she's just a Trump stoolie. I'm sure she doesn't agree with what he's doing, but she has to go along with him or lose her job. And that's what all of his stooges have to do, obey or be gone.

So. I guess I won't post the question I had on skid marks...:)

Things change all the time, sometimes for better, other times for worse. Let's hope things change again soon, this time for better.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +3Reply

Vic as usual you go overboard. Life isn't that bad

Looks like Earth went retrograde!

Mashas avatar Masha Agree +1Reply
Anonymous