Y'all are worrying about anonymous posters and double accounts while this site gets smaller and smaller. It's like a big witch hunt. The only attacks that I see on this site are those using their names.

Image for post Y'all are worrying about anonymous posters and double accounts while this site gets smaller and smaller.  It's like a big witch hunt.  The only attacks that I see on this site are those using their names.
Law
4 20

Nah, I've seen some so-called socks attack people, as well. For sure though....the majority of the ugly personal sort "attacking" I've seen here, has been done by those using their long established accounts and names.

THEY are still here....

I'm interested to know how people even identify sock accounts. Perhaps the IP address can be used if the person uses both accounts on the same computer. Other than that though, how do you know?

Your graphic looks like someone that used to be on Sodahead? JivingGene, is that you? lol

Oh sadly you are wrong...I don't give two shits bout that stuff. I am more worried bout my health than getting myself wrapped up & stressed out in drama that don't mean shit.

Wrong I just got one today

I don't attack over something as insignificant as that.

Maybe if each time someone creates an anonymous account, the username anonymous could have an automatic incrementing number attached to it, so Anonomous001, Anonomous002 etc... then later we can all look back and say, well you know Anonomous553 was a crazy stalker but I really liked Anonomous385 because they made some great posts and were fun :)

Anonymous