+9

You know the topics you have to pick when you post? So you pick at least 3 topics //somewhat relevant to the post - how come "religion" sometimes comes up on the left hand side of your screen after posting?//

It's puzzling when words come up which have nothing to do with the post... But really...does anyone ever look at this part? I think I have an idea how the topics work...but it still comes as a surprise when you get a word which has nothing to do with the post...

Sukiesnows avatar People & Celebrities
7 15

I always check and delete the extras.

It is annoying.

I think it is a artifact from when there used to be a "topic" hierarchy.

For example: History would have 3 or 4 subcategories (like Ancient History, Modern History, Prehistory) and History itself would be one of several topics under the "main topic" of School Subjects.

@VicZinc I always check and delete the extras. It is annoying. I think it is a artifact from when there used to be a...

Ah... I often wondered how those other categories automatically showed up on my posts.

Check and delete the Extras? Hmm.

Yes...I've tried to supply Amirite with new words...ha..but I have a feeling I need to do it following their Categories....this is more work than just popping in some new words...hon.

I'm glad I had this post.

@2466028

Lol

There have been no sex posts for a long time...:)

I try typing in a topic and i cant post till i pick one provided. I just go with whatever is closest.

I didnt pick religion on my last one, but thats what its headed under.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@Carla I try typing in a topic and i cant post till i pick one provided. I just go with whatever is closest. I didnt...

Yes...I figure some words are under the same canopy...but still...to see "Religion" listed as first and formost...

I don't want ppl to think I'm a religious nut. Which of course means I care what ppl think. Well...that's part of being in society.

@2465851

Trooper, im pretty sure that they expect negativity to announce itself with itself

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@2465851

I did finally manage to find "dislike"... I think "hate" shows up, to...but it's tagged with another word.

@2466362

I agree...

Religion is ALWAYS following you....watching you....waiting for you to screw up

@TomboyJanet Religion is ALWAYS following you....watching you....waiting for you to screw up

And waiting for you to slump into vulnerability and self-doubt... then it pounces...

Anonymous