Election is Over, Recount is Finished - Why Not Kiss and Make-Up!

Image for post Election is Over, Recount is Finished - Why Not Kiss and Make-Up!
facemans avatar Politics
4 33

Won't happen! There are those on the left that will do anything in their power to make sure Trump and the Right fail.

In other words "comply"

@TomboyJanet In other words "comply"

Not at all. But yes actually.

Resistance is futile Janet. You will be assimilated.

@2466248

It's about reconciliation, love and "can't-we-all-just-get-along"ness. I'm sure you can relate.

Now bow down and kiss the ring, dudette.

I think I will sit this one out. He is YOUR president, not mine.

@dru18 I think I will sit this one out. He is YOUR president, not mine.

Then you have nothing to worry about over the next 4 years. If he's not your president, then his policies can't affect you.

@dru18 Oh, but they can, and will, along with about forty million others.

Remember the people who used to say Obama's not their president - or the old NRA bumper stickers that read "Charlton Heston is my president" - well you're the Liberal version of that.

@2466982

A Republican??? Is that what Trump is now?! LOL! He was a Democrat for most of his adult life.

He's a snake oil salesman, and no, I don't support those.

Trump has only one thing in mind, to make as much money as he can.

You honestly think he cares about the hardships of the blue collar worker? You bought that crap, not me.

@2467837

I could give a rat's hairy butt how much Trump has made, after his SIX BANKRUPTCIES, which resulted in ruining other people's lives.

I have a problem, (along with the Constitution), of Trump separating himself from his businesses after he becomes president. So far, he has shown no evidence that he will.

And you hypocrites went on about the Clinton Foundation, when Trump was stealing from his own.

@2468431

You really want to go there, regarding the housing collapse?

Two words...Steven Mnuchin, who profited handsomely from the crash, and is now Trump's pick for Treasury Secretary.

Newsflash: most retired presidents have commanded large amounts of money for their memoirs, not to mention speaking fees. Don't blame the Clinton's for a practice that has been going on for quite sometime.

@2469288

LMAO!! "Living the lifestyle of a king and queen"?? You must be thinking of that useless Trump who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, and has never given to any charity.

Guess what? Obama is going to be paid 20 million to write his memoir. That ought to really get you.

I would pit DiCaprio's and Clinton's tax returns against Trump's, any day. Speaking of.......?

no, they would rather blame russia/ they will never take responsibiklity

@Anonymousmouse no, they would rather blame russia/ they will never take responsibiklity

"Blame Russia"? Interesting, especially since the FBI investigations are moving closer to Trump's campaign, being in constant touch with the Kremlin.

@2470757

Give it a rest. You couldn't care a less about Sanders. And Sanders could care a less about your 'concern'. It was done purely to sway the election, and if Hilary should win, to undermine her presidency. There was no 'smoking gun' in those emails.

This is an investigation that is not going to go away, and it just keeps getting more interesting by the day.