JerryHendricksons avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
6 32

I think drugs are the reason we are having so many murders, rapes, child neglect and abuse and other crimes in our nation.

Meth is big in small towns too particularly midwest and southwest. When I was in NM every other ad was against it

Really happy to see that people who are usually on the other side are on this side with me.

Funny how there's so much heroin in the US...

Taliban's Ban On Poppy A Success, U.S. Aides Say
By BARBARA CROSSETTE MAY 20, 2001

The first American narcotics experts to go to Afghanistan under Taliban rule have concluded that the movement's ban on opium-poppy cultivation appears to have wiped out the world's largest crop in less than a year, officials said today.

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/05/...aides-say.html

.

Afghan Opium Production 40 Times Higher Since US-NATO Invasion
By teleSUR | August 31, 2016

About 90 percent of the world's illegal opium is estimated to come from Afghanistan.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/af...vasion/219974/

.

Afghanistan opium production up 43% - UN drugs watchdog
23 October 2016

Opium production in Afghanistan has increased by 43% in the past year, United Nations officials have said.

The UN Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) said the area used to farm the poppy plant, the source of opium, increased by 10% to 201,000 hectares [about 775 square miles].

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-37743433

@2466145

That shit isn't scarce here either. They go together. It's SO fucking sad girl. Kids in my local community just throwing it all away. It kills me to be honest.

@2466145

I know 3/4 of them for Christ's sake.

@2466145

I remember a beautiful girl who may have loved me. She started doing lines and started loving me less. She transformed into a whore that would fuck a pig for a white line. It's way sad.

@2466145

That song kicks fucking ass.

@JerryHendrickson That song kicks fucking ass.

Listen to the song, go full screen, crank it up. Because you are a rock girl.

@2466158

I can't believe we fight. Politics? We're fighting. Absolutely everything else? We're agreeing.
We actually agree on lots of political stuff too; I just hate Hillary because of Benghazi. I'm Libertarian, not Republican.

@2466163

Go Libertarian baby. The word just means freedom.

@2466203

I get it, but libertariansm is antipolitical.

@2466163

Love your sense of humor.

Alcohol and crack figures here...and cigarettes.

Small towns aren't inspiring. Kids need something to be interested in...but what is there...going to the Y to do laps? Ha.

I can kinda get the appeal.

@Sukiesnow Alcohol and crack figures here...and cigarettes. Small towns aren't inspiring. Kids need something to be...

How can people be so foolish as to use things like crack and heroin? It's not as if we aren't educated on the horrors of them.

@JerryHendrickson How can people be so foolish as to use things like crack and heroin? It's not as if we aren't educated on the...

Easy. They want something to do. Something that contains them and interests them.

It's excitement... Especially doing something they are not supposed to do.

They, being young, have the conviction of their invulnerability... they think it won't happen to them...they can handle it...

Going out for night of bowling with the family is just boring and uncool. I got forced into doing that and I hated it.

@Sukiesnow Easy. They want something to do. Something that contains them and interests them. It's excitement... Especially...

You're right about that Sukie, also those that are really depressed become vulnerable to it too, especially if they don't feel they fit in anywhere.

@OzSurfer You're right about that Sukie, also those that are really depressed become vulnerable to it too, especially if they...

Yes. Kids need something to have and to do...something that's just for them.

Of course I'm not for it...but I understand it...

@Sukiesnow Yes. Kids need something to have and to do...something that's just for them. Of course I'm not for it...but I...

Likewise! You're definitely right about the bored kids. That's become a huge issue here with increasing unemployment and immigration. Many move here and have little hope of getting a job they turn to crime and drugs.

Same size town for me and meth is the issue affecting younger people, but surprisingly even older ones.

@OzSurfer Same size town for me and meth is the issue affecting younger people, but surprisingly even older ones.

Sorry to hear it Oz. Meth is here too; we must just be in some kind of heroin belt. This is just one example of what the civilian militia could easily take care of. All we need is the blessing of our government.

@JerryHendrickson Sorry to hear it Oz. Meth is here too; we must just be in some kind of heroin belt. This is just one example of...

Thanks, yeah it's a huge social issue here, especially with the crime that goes with it. The police can't really get on top of it. I'd be for a civilian militia here as long as the focused on dealers and not on the users although it's a grey areas as some users are inherently bad people to begin with while others due to circumstances have got caught up in something bad. It's a really difficult thing for the community and judges to sift through.

Anonymous