Why is Putin a good guy in any way , shape or form?

Locking up Pussy Riot in prison, his opponents ending up dead..... This is what we need in America right?

Image for post Why is Putin a good guy in any way , shape or form?
0% People who disagree with you SHOULD die 0% Women should keep their mouths shut right? 50% He's not 0% Trump says he is therefore he must be good! 6% I'm a little teapot short and stout.... 44% Other
TomboyJanets avatar Religion
4 34

Let me stand over here out of the way of the conservatives that will be charging in here to sing his praises. I'll be right over here....when they get here, do this.

There's nothing good about that jerk, a killer of his own people, a dictator who wants to manipulate our country, and Trump is sucking him to him, so he might just get the job done.

I sincerely believe Putin has some dirt on Trump and some Republicans or they wouldn't be in bed with that devil. Putin hacked into the Republican files as well, but they chose to keep what they found to themselves to use later to blackmail those he wants favors from. Our country will no longer be great if we let Trump get away with his crap.

@StarzAbove There's nothing good about that jerk, a killer of his own people, a dictator who wants to manipulate our country...

Why no mention of the Obama administration sending money to Israel in order to influence the election there? Double standard? It's okay when Obama does it? It seems that no matter what a democrat politician does wrong, liberals just act like it never happened. This theory of yours that the Russian's have dirt on the Republicans is just another crazy conspiracy theory with no basis in fact.

@JerryHendrickson Why no mention of the Obama administration sending money to Israel in order to influence the election there?...

The question was about Putin, it's not a conspiracy either, and you'll find out in days to come.

The Republican Congress had to approve or disapprove everything President Obama did, so place the blame where it belongs.

@StarzAbove The question was about Putin, it's not a conspiracy either, and you'll find out in days to come. The Republican...

See what I mean, anyone with the letter "D" can do no wrong. Obama could go on a mass murder spree with a machine gun and liberals would blame conservatives.

@JerryHendrickson See what I mean, anyone with the letter "D" can do no wrong. Obama could go on a mass murder spree with a machine...

What's your problem, Jerry, and why are you baiting me all the time? I'm getting damn tired of it too. Go spew your hate to someone else, I'm moving on.

All other votes will be counted as "I'm a little teapot"

He're a list of people far worse than him along with how many people they killed: "Mao: 40 million
Stalin: 20 million
Hitler: 12 million
Leopold II: 10 million
Tojo: 5 million"

@TomboyJanet that's like saying "sure he killed people but not as many as Charles Manson"

I'm not sticking up for the guy, just showing that things could be a lot worse. I think there some good in even the worst people.

@JerryHendrickson I'm not sticking up for the guy, just showing that things could be a lot worse. I think there some good in even...

My problem is people who think American leaders who should imitate this dictator-like behavior.

@TomboyJanet My problem is people who think American leaders who should imitate this dictator-like behavior.

You know people who think that some American leaders should just take over and kill anyone who disagrees with them? What do these people think should be imitated? I'd have a problem with that too.

@JerryHendrickson You know people who think that some American leaders should just take over and kill anyone who disagrees with them?...

Every conservative who advocated killing a liberal for their views even in jest.

But the point I'm making is don't like the guy just cuz that hate monger who's taking office does. Do some damn research first

@TomboyJanet Every conservative who advocated killing a liberal for their views even in jest. But the point I'm making is...

I understand. Still, it's in our best interest to be friends with Russia, they're very powerful. We should probably improve relations with China too. Both countries are way more well behaved than they were when I was young like you. My dream is that we 3 powerful nations work together for peace as a team.

Make no mistake. Russia is not our friend. Putin stands for everthing that is opposite of democracy.

His meddling was to try to prove to the world that democracy is a failure. His is an old story of a ruler who wants more territory, more power and more influence.

Any leader who murders or imprisons his own citizens because of differing views is just a thug. No one to admire or give kudos to for being strong.

As i have mentioned....if any democrat praised putin and defended his acts as mr trump does, you right wing supporters woukd be going off the deep end whike screaming TREASON!!

I'm sure there's something good about him. He's better than Stalin or Brezhnev.

@Sir_Whatz https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rYQp...200-h630-p-nu/...

Would you have done a picture of Obama and Al Sharpton like that ????

He's not. But he is the leader of a powerful country and it would be better to try to work with him first. If that fails, then so be it.

Seonags avatar Seonag He's not +1Reply

He doesn't let his country be overrun by feminism and PC culture

I'm not a Putin fan at all, but then, I don't think he is looking for foreign "fans". I don't like his politics but... he is a strong leader and gets things done (even if we don't like, or agree with what he is doing) He is feared and respected as a leader. In other words, I don't think there are many people who would say he is bluffing, or try to call that bluff. Countries don't need "good guys", as leaders. They need strong personalities that put their country first, and will not tolerate anyone or any country that threatens their country or citizens. No, I don't think Putin is a good guy at all, but I have to respect him.

@TomboyJanet Hitler was a strong leader too

So was George Washington. So was Harry Truman. Strong leaders accomplish things. (Whether or not it is for the good OR the bad, depends on your perspective.)

@JustJimColo So was George Washington. So was Harry Truman. Strong leaders accomplish things. (Whether or not it is for the...

Well Putin is not doing what I want American leaders to do. I'm sure I'd be in Jail by now if that was the case

@TomboyJanet Well Putin is not doing what I want American leaders to do. I'm sure I'd be in Jail by now if that was the case

Just what do you want American leaders to do? What do you want them to do about ISIS? What do you want them to do about jobs? What do you want them to do about taxes?
I hear a lot about Putin in the news these days, but very little about the leaders of countries that hate us, like N Korea, Iran, etc. I doubt if many here could even name the leader of China.

@JustJimColo Just what do you want American leaders to do? What do you want them to do about ISIS? What do you want them to do...

So Notoriety means good? That's your sole judge of character?

You can fix our problems without killing our own people for disagreements

@TomboyJanet So Notoriety means good? That's your sole judge of character? You can fix our problems without killing our own...

I never said it was good. I said it depends on your perspective.

Who is killing our own people for disagreements? Last I saw it was progressives and liberals killing cops, targeting whites and calling for violence.

Can you give me an example of conservatives or conservative leaders calling for ANY deaths or violence?

I think he's a bad guy...he was KGB at one time. But he gets painted in a better light here than in Russia. I think the Russians have no illusions about their master.

In 10 years when you settle down a bit...Janet, you might like to take a trip to Russia.

Anonymous