TomboyJanets avatar Politics
6 15

It's hard to believe that a 70 year old fart like Trump is too stupid to realize how really stupid he looks to all Americans, even his supporters. And to tweet about our national security shows he doesn't care about America. He cares more about his new boyfriend, Putin.

Come on.....he tweets about arnolds ratings on his old show, boasting that his were better. I would think that he would be fully emersed in the business of learning to run the nation. That rwal info, huh? We really need to know that his depth is apprentice deep

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@Carla Come on.....he tweets about arnolds ratings on his old show, boasting that his were better. I would think that he...

Even if Trump were to refuse to be inaugurated on the 20th, he will have accomplished more than Obama did in eight years.

Oh well him & my boss are just two peas in a pod then. Both rich, both full of air & both get out of doing real work.

Honestly I have use for my boss & hopefully he gets fired before I quit.

That's odd. Doesn't he have better things to do...? I mean...being one of y'all...that has gone by the roadside years ago...

Not really. He's just by-passing the media and their twisting of facts (and even making them up). Kind of refreshing after the past 18 months of Trump bashing by the MSM!

Seonags avatar Seonag Disagree +1Reply

The funny thing here is that some people think that tweets make a president strong. Tweets aka the outlet for teenies to whine

Anonymous