+6

You are a perfect Amirite...you upvote and uplove even when a previous commenter disagrees with you... And why not? You are also part of the conversation...if there is any merit, it belongs to both of you...and someone with an intriguing discussion should be worthy of votes.

Upvoting and uploving someone who disagrees with you shows you understand the debate, and there are no hard feelings...take the gd high road! Also...just consistently upvoting and uploving comments that you agree with is called conditional love. and it means they are the only ones who get your votes. Is that fair. (And I know life isn't fair.)

Image for post **You are a perfect Amirite...you upvote and uplove even when a previous commenter disagrees with you...** //And why not?  You are also part of the conversation...if there is any merit, it belongs to both of you...and someone with an intriguing discussion should be worthy of votes.//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
8 10

I return the favor..
If someone takes the time to click on mine..or if i just want to..

If i go back to a question later, that i made a comment on and someone below me...didn't feel the need to click mine...the feeling is mutual.. pce smilie

@DandyDon I return the favor.. If someone takes the time to click on mine..or if i just want to.. If i go back to a question...

Hey. Sometimes I forget until later...to UV and UL ppl. But I usually do everyone.

I'm not going to spend minutes of my life making the distinctions of whether to UV one commenter and UL another one.....

Oh I will if someone disagrees but when that comment turns ugly and full of hate well the can kiss my southern ass cause then I know longer care about the hot air they are spewing out

I'm always amused when the discussion turns serious...and suddenly I get NO upvotes or uploves no more. WTF... And these are friends...ha.

Obviously I've behaved wrong and disagreed...although my opinion is my own...

Who does this? Please: Love is All Around...

**I am not referring to disgusting asses who turn into misbehaving dolts. That is a different story. There are generous perimeters on Amirite which allows people to be themselves...and not totally gross out the masses.

@2466864

That was what my previous post was about.

How come you unfollowed me?

Although I don't often up-vote some people who I disagree with, I do up-vote those who have a good argument for our disagreements. Sometimes it is more important on HOW and WHY people disagree than just trying to be confrontational.

Anonymous