TomboyJanets avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
7 88

He has no plans. The Republicans have had years to come up with something better and they can't do it. I predict that Trump will tweak Obamacare somewhat and then call it Trumpcare. He knows it's a good plan, but he would never admit it and he has to have his name on everything and take credit for what Obama has created.

@StarzAbove He has no plans. The Republicans have had years to come up with something better and they can't do it. I predict...

Of course he will! Just like they smacked credit for bush's economy on Obama. That's what they do and people buy it hook line sinker. Republicans consistently vote against their own best interests

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet He's got no plan +3Reply

After reading janet's post, my immediate answer was, "obamacare".

They havent a clue what to do.

The silence is very telling

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet He's got no plan +4Reply

Hot air and new Cabinet members

He could go take a dump in the woods. It's still better than 0bamacare.

@faceman He could go take a dump in the woods. It's still better than 0bamacare.

A dangerous line of thinking. You don't sell the farm unless you got a place to move into

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet He's got no plan +1Reply
@TomboyJanet A dangerous line of thinking. You don't sell the farm unless you got a place to move into

If the farm's built over peat moss, while being swallowed by a sinkhole, plus it's infested with carpenter ants and on fire - then who cares - just move.

@faceman If the farm's built over peat moss, while being swallowed by a sinkhole, plus it's infested with carpenter ants and...

But to where? you need a place to go before you move out. You can't just sit out in the cold

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet He's got no plan 0Reply
@Anonymousmouse sell a farm you have all the money to buy a new place

Tell that to those people who will die with no insurance while the government piddles and twiddles and doesn't resolve

@TomboyJanet Tell that to those people who will die with no insurance while the government piddles and twiddles and doesn't resolve

oh yeah, and tell all the canadians who have travelled out of canada to get actual care why the free health care is so great. they will tell you how the system, said SCREW you to them.

@TomboyJanet 5 sources NOW

lol, just as soon as you provide NON left wing sources proving you are right, but you liberals think your opinions are fact and real fact fiction.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/health/he...ians-1.3069445

why would I need 5 sources?
now your turn provide sources saying medical vacations don;t exist, YOU WON'T find it.
even my proffessors in university says medical vacations are popular in Canada, say I need a liver transplant, the death panel says i have 2 month's to live, and 1 year to get the transplant. yes that is how "free medicaid" works, they decide who lives and who dies, and thus why people find private medical help elsewhere

Whatever make the most profit for him and his fellow kleptocrats

@2466932

He created many many jobs that all went away when his businesses failed horribly. Taj Mahal how's that going Donny? huh?

I agree there are major problems with the democratic party. Hillary did not come off as that connection people needed. She didn't have that No bullshit attitude that we need. Trumps shareholders, his employees, constantly being screwed over while he rakes in the money. I'd rather be dirt poor than screw over other human beings like that.

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet He's got no plan +2Reply
@2466976

A. What do you have against single moms is this a misogyny thing?

B. None of this has anything to do with what I'm talking about. When I talked about bush after Obama was elected everyone said stop talking about Bush now you're doing the same thing I was doing.

@2466979

"now single moms rely on the ..."

All of them? Every single one of these mom's are on welfare?

Gronk, you are right about many things, it is your style of writing that makes some people not understand what you are trying to say.

Clearly not ALL single mom's are on welfare. Some are, and maybe none should be - that's a different conversation than the one you are going to get by implying that single mom's are unwilling to support their kids, especially when you know that's not always true.

@2466932

I have no idea who you are talking to.

It's dangerous to paint an entire class of people with a broad-brush - "you liberals think" is like saying "you mothers do this" or "you married women are all that"

It is never ALL anything.

Which is why in some comments, some people assume you are a prejudiced person. You sometimes write things about "all liberals" and you rarely admit that those kinds of statements are inaccurate. Clearly not ALL liberals think that same way about every topic, and not ALL conservative have participated in racist rallies and public lynchings (some have).

My statement above is based on the fact that "Trump made his billions in the private sector" which to me is a sign that he is still interested in making money, given his choices for cabinet seats and his reluctance to avoid conflicts of interest and emoluments my best guess at this time is he is a kleptocrat (just like the Clintons, the Obamas, and every president I am aware of with the possible exception Wilson), time will tell.

@2466932

Is that why he and his father were sued in court over discrimination in their housing?

Is that why Trump has ELEVEN WOMEN (and God knows how many others) accusing him of sexual harassment?

Is that why Trump declared bankruptcy SIX times, leaving others to hold the bag?

Is that why Trump stiffed small companies, thus screwing over the 'little guy'?

@VicZinc Whatever make the most profit for him and his fellow kleptocrats

obama fining those who couldn;t afford obamacare, i think the democrats where fishing for more money

@Anonymousmouse obama fining those who couldn;t afford obamacare, i think the democrats where fishing for more money

not more? There's no limit. We elect greedy people to office, or they get greedy once elected (I don't know which). Dems, Repubs, doesn't matter, it is all about self-aggrandizement.

Not sure what it will be, but I bet they won't pass it before they read it. Unlike obamacare..

@JustJimColo Not sure what it will be, but I bet they won't pass it before they read it. Unlike obamacare..

People are supposed to lose their insurance while they do their little dance then?

@TomboyJanet People are supposed to lose their insurance while they do their little dance then?

Nobody on the left has been screaming about all the people who lost their insurance under obamacare (And they were PAYING for their own insurance) I don't have a problem with those who are not paying for their insurance under obamacare losing coverage.

@TomboyJanet Cold hearted

No, I'm a realist. Do you have insurance and if so, how much do you pay? My premiums went up $600 a month over the last few years.
It's not cold hearted at all. I see a lot of people on free healthcare carrying i-phones with internet, and have cable tv.

@JustJimColo No, I'm a realist. Do you have insurance and if so, how much do you pay? My premiums went up $600 a month over the...

To wish harm on others because of that is cold hearted. I'm so sick of this "Be nasty to everyone" mentality that's trending now. "looking out for number one" well to me that just makes you NUMBER TWO

@TomboyJanet To wish harm on others because of that is cold hearted. I'm so sick of this "Be nasty to everyone" mentality that's...

Did I ever "wish harm" on anyone? No. I asked them to take responsibility for themselves? Why should I work, to pay for the the things I need when there are others who refuse to work and think that I should pay their way? If everyone thought the way that you do, there would be nobody left to pay their own way, yet alone someone elses. Nothing is free in life. Someone, somewhere ALWAYS hast to pay the bill.

@JustJimColo Did I ever "wish harm" on anyone? No. I asked them to take responsibility for themselves? Why should I work, to pay...

Then tell me how people who can't afford it will be able to have good coverage. Should wealth determine how safe you are?

@TomboyJanet Then tell me how people who can't afford it will be able to have good coverage. Should wealth determine how safe...

If a person has a cell phone and internet, or uses drugs, they can afford healthcare. If a person doesn't have a cellphone, internet, a vehicle, a TV or other luxuries, we'll discuss them on an individual basis but I suspect that would be less than 1% of those who get free healthcare.

@JustJimColo If a person has a cell phone and internet, or uses drugs, they can afford healthcare. If a person doesn't have a...

They can afford healthcare but not good healthcare. They can afford garbage healthcare

@TomboyJanet They can afford healthcare but not good healthcare. They can afford garbage healthcare

I can afford a car but not the car I'd like to have. I drive what I can afford.

You said they can afford healthcare but not good healthcare. They why don't they at least purchase what they can afford?

@JustJimColo I can afford a car but not the car I'd like to have. I drive what I can afford. You said they can afford...

The point I'm making is, We'd be putting their well being at risk because they aren't rich. Basically we are saying only rich people should be allowed to be taken care of well. We are saying Wealth=health and that's unjust.

@TomboyJanet The point I'm making is, We'd be putting their well being at risk because they aren't rich. Basically we are saying...

The world isn't fair or equal, and neither is life. If it were, we'd all be the same intellectually as well as physically.

"Basically we are saying only rich people should be allowed to be taken care of well." Rick people PAY to be taken care of. So do most people who are NOT rich, or even wealthy. It's all about priorities. The reason many people don't have health insurance today is because they know they can walk into a hospital and get free care. (If I walk into a hospital, it's going to cost me $1,000 out of pocket, with good insurance. Then I see the guy in front of me with no insurance, who pays nothing....)

The coverage they get now is NOT 'good coverage.' For those on employer based plans, the premium have gone up, deductibles and co-pays have more than doubled.

what? an overly priced insurance that didn;t even cover anything? hahaha yeah sure. cost of insurance went way up when Obama introduced his stupid healthcare plan

@TomboyJanet So your plan is basically let them die

oh you mean like the socialist death panel who desides which taxpayer lives and which dies. have you ever heard of medical vacations? lost of canadians are travelling OUT of Canada for health care because our "oh so great' "free" health care left them for DEAD? some caring person you are lol

@Anonymousmouse oh you mean like the socialist death panel who desides which taxpayer lives and which dies. have you ever heard of...

yes this imaginary death panel conspiracy theory again.

Insurance companies cannot be trusted they rewarded people for denying coverage. Former health industry workers testified crying about what they had to do and the hell they've caused. I have nothing more to say to you if you think Money is more important than people's lives

@TomboyJanet yes this imaginary death panel conspiracy theory again. Insurance companies cannot be trusted they rewarded...

lol. its not imaginary. but you keep believing that if it makes you feel better, i have been poorly treated by the free medical system, and so has people i know of.

They haven't got anything. The Republicans have had seven years to come up with something, and as usual, they have nothing.

@dru18 They haven't got anything. The Republicans have had seven years to come up with something, and as usual, they have...

Dru, How long have the Republicans had the power to change anything? It's a fact that Obama would have vetoed anything they proposed. We'll see how long it takes once Trump is sworn in. (How do you figure the Republicans COULD have changed anything in the past 7 years?)

@JustJimColo Examples of past and present Dru. You did...

Is that why they are scrambling now for a cohesive plan?

The Republicans are just so much smarter than anybody. For eight years they have been bitching, moaning and groaning about Obamacare. Let's see them come up with a replacement. And once they do, they own it.

@dru18 Is that why they are scrambling now for a cohesive plan? The Republicans are just so much smarter than anybody...

You said they never had a plan.
I'm sure that whatever plan comes into being, they will not only own it, but they will read it and vet it to the American people before it becomes law. That's a novel concept to the Democrats.

@JustJimColo You said they never had a plan. I'm sure that whatever plan comes into being, they will not only own it, but they...

Really? You would have felt better if Obama had tucked you in, given you a sippy cup, and had read the 11,000 pages of the bill to you?

Rand Paul is one of the ones who has crafted a bill, and it is so full of holes it would put a golf course to shame.

If you unravel this law too quickly, which the Republicans are doing, it will put the hospitals and doctors into a tailspin. ESPECIALLY, when there is nothing even close, to replace it with.

@dru18 Really? You would have felt better if Obama had tucked you in, given you a sippy cup, and had read the 11,000 pages...

Not me. I voted for people to read it and explain it to me, and stop it if it didn't make sense. (Representative government)

Sounds like you support the Democrats for not reading it. i.e. "You would have felt better if Obama had tucked you in, given you a sippy cup, and had read the 11,000 pages of the bill to you?" Yet you are the one complaining that you don't know what the Republican plan is.

Can't have it both ways Dru. If you supported Obama and the Dem's not disclosing what they were doing, isn't it hypocritical to demand different behavior from the Republicans? :)

I don't care...

I have band-aids and peroxide...They haven't failed me yet..

@2466819

Actually...I have a bottle exactly like that, i rarely use them..

Mostly whenever i eat chili...

@2466828

With a big "B"..

Baking soda mixed in water will knock it out, soon as you drink it.. clap smilie

deregulated like it SHOULD BE! obamacare was a real disaster. time government got out of peoples business. if you like big government go move to venezuella

@Anonymousmouse deregulated like it SHOULD BE! obamacare was a real disaster. time government got out of peoples business. if you...

Yes so they can deny people with pre-existing conditions and have hospitals dump patients half drugged in the middle of a street that was soo humane

@2466905

I'm 27 years old smartass.

But this leads me back to my original question...

WHAT

THE

FUCK

IS

HIS

PLAN?

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet He's got no plan -2Reply
@2466945

Read as: THERE IS NO PLAN.

@2466959

You people have spent all your time attacking me on a personal level (Bad strategy) yet I STILL haven't heard a plan. You got a comprehensive plan from him or not? If not don't even bother me

@2466945

Uh, the ACA was taken from a Republican's handbook.

@2467829

Guess what? It's STILL a Democrat state, and always will be.

Yep, Romney had to work in a bi-partisan fashion. I do believe he was pro-choice then too.

The penalty is still low.

You must live in a land, "far, far, away" where you think everyone can afford decent health coverage.

Wait until your party kicks 40 million to the curb.

Ouch! I wouldn't want to be a Republican politician when that happens.

@TomboyJanet Yes so they can deny people with pre-existing conditions and have hospitals dump patients half drugged in the...

Trump and the Republicans have said any repeal/replace would include coverage for pre-existing conditions. And no hospital in decades has dumped patients have drugged in the middle of the street. It's that type of exaggeration that looses the argument.

lol before socialists took over, USA had the BEST health care in the world. now they are comingf down to Canada's level, and our health care SUCKS, sure its free (whoops NOT free but rather an expensive burden on taxpayers), but it will be a cold day in hell when they actually start caring for us

@Anonymousmouse your the one with ideological and not based in reality rhetoric

Right I didn't think so. Thank you play again next time.

@TomboyJanet Right I didn't think so. Thank you play again next time.

i am only playing the same game you are,. except you are filled with ignorance.

@Anonymousmouse i am only playing the same game you are,. except you are filled with ignorance.

-tears up- that was such a great response!! I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!! IM STUPID!! HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO BLIND!! PRAISE THA LAWD HALLY LEWYUH!! A MEHN UMM!! That bit of wisdom is one for the ages! I'm done here I've made my point you've dead-ended. Can't even tell me what Trump's plan is BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW

Anyone interested in where the death panel came from should get a copy of HR 3200 Americas Healthcare Choices Act 2009. There's a lot of crazy crap and this is the guideline for what was done to us.

These are the people we, the taxpayers, are tired of paying for.

I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys-SOMEONE'S GOTTA PAY FOR ME ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bavou_SEj1E

Not a damn thing. The Republicans have had seven years to come up with something. But that's okay, because whatever they do, they OWN it. Welcome to Obama's world.