TomboyJanets avatar Internet & Apps
6 10

Yum

I'm right 64% of the time...tee hee...

They've got me down at 59%. How do they calculate when you're right or wrong? If the boss agrees with you, you're right?

@JerryHendrickson They've got me down at 59%. How do they calculate when you're right or wrong? If the boss agrees with you, you're...

I think it's judged based on how many times you agree with the majority on a question/opinion or if your opinions have more agrees than disagrees. Funny most conservatives are very low

@TomboyJanet I think it's judged based on how many times you agree with the majority on a question/opinion or if your opinions...

How low? I might be a bit higher because I'm a right leaning Libertarian and not a Republican. My choice for president would have been Rand Paul.

Mine said I was right 94% of the time...sadly it is that 6% that always comes back to bite me in the ass.

Budwick is right 100% of the time.
That's what it says on my profile. I have no idea how that is computed, but it seems clear that it's wrong. No one is right 100% of the time - not even me!

lol cute <3

Anonymous