+10

I truly wish people would not assume that Christianity is a religion based on hate. Hateful people exist and the way certain people who call themselves "Christians" act is wrong. However, the Bible teaches peace and a basic love (not agreement) for everyone. I would really like to see people reading the real gospel message and hearing what it has to say, and seeing how Jesus treated people. It really is the most life-changing thing that has ever happened to me and I want it to be seen for what it truly is. As a Christ follower, I do not agree with certain lifestyles, but Jesus was kind to everyone and did not tell them that God hates them because He doesn't. God hates sin but absolutely loves everyone. We are all equally broken and true believers in Christ know that we are no better than anyone else. We just want people to be saved from an eternity of torture that is hell. Wouldn't it be selfish of us not to care about the souls of lost people?

I just want to help others because Christ helped me. There are so many broken people who need love and acceptance that only comes from God.