PartyOfOnes avatar
4 32

I've never used drugs and never will.

@StarzAbove I've never used drugs and never will.

I've never used illegal drugs and, most of the time, refuse to take prescribed drugs; OTC drug use is rare.

Thanks for your input, Starz, it's appreciated :)

I didn't live in a neighborhood where forced drug use was evident - maybe the pressure was too subtle to get, but I have read the news and knew that crap happened.

@2467689

Hey who's not been friends with JD from time to time. 乂^◡^乂

@2468123

I been on the Gentleman Jacks in recent time but can't knock the No.7. 乂^◡^乂

@2468169

Yeah and what happened to numbers 1 to 6. 乂^◡^乂

@2467668

Thanks for your input, Tiffanee... it's appreciated :)

Maybe a little 'peer pressure', but not forced or bullied.

@dru18 Maybe a little 'peer pressure', but not forced or bullied.

That's good to know :) Thanks for your post, I appreciate that.

Nope...purely recreational...

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Nope ,purely recreational and my choice +3Reply
@2468086

Cocaine, the buzz you get and the amount it costs (for the good stuff) I just can't understand how people get addicted to that. 乂ᵒ _ᵒ乂

Ecstasy on the other hand I'd of been about your age when I stopped taking that and that did take a little effort not taking it every weekend I must admitt. 乂^◡^乂

Our girlfriend loves smoking pot it helps relieve the pains she gets from multiple sclerosis better than any of the painkillers she gets from the doctors.

@2468107

I'm glad to hear you found something to sorts your back pain as I know myself back trouble is one of the worse pains you can get. 乂ᵒ _ᵒ乂

@2468086

I've learned that some people who have obsessive personalities are more likely to get hooked - add to that having to deal with socioeconomic adversities that push them into a corner they wouldn't normally choose, then the dependence becomes more frequent, more necessary.

I don't use drugs for the only relevant answer. I chose not to and said no. At some point in our lives, we have to take responsibility for our own actions and decisions.

During various times in my life I have used various drugs. In the 70's it was pot, n the 80's in was cocaine, in the 90's it was speed, etc...

I was never pressured to use any of them. I tried them out of curiousity and did them again if I liked the feeling. They never interfered with my work or caused problems in my personal relationships.

Eventually I ceased doing all drugs except smoking cigarettes (trying to quit as of late) and the occasional drink.

I am a very lucky person.

Had I been prone to addiction, as several of family members are, my life could have turned out far differently. I have some relatives and friends who screwed up relationships and jobs because of drug/alcohol addiction. Why I never had a problem I can not say.

@Chris_the_Demon During various times in my life I have used various drugs. In the 70's it was pot, n the 80's in was cocaine, in...

I'm glad to know that your life, in that way, turned out as well as it has - high five for putting drug use down ;D

I have a cigarette habit and the occasional drink, too - also trying to taper-off smoking.

Thanks for your post, Chris :)

@2469546

Thanks for your feedback, it's appreciated :)

never done it will never do it, if it hurts someone elses feelings, that is their own issue they have to deal with

I take enough perscribed drugs so never anything illegal. Pot when I was a teen, even then very little as with most things it puts me to sleep-no fun then.

It's because are stupid.

Anonymous