Sukiesnows avatar Religion
5 15

And maybe the owner of those parts may impart some wisdom that will be the start of brilliant insite to your woes

@2467938

It's not a "have to"...but it's there if we need it...

Why do we need 'safe words'? Just get a bit tougher and handle it.

@beachbum Why do we need 'safe words'? Just get a bit tougher and handle it.

@Sukiesnow It's not a "have to"...but it's there if we need it...

I guess I don't understand - why does anyone need safe words?

@beachbum I guess I don't understand - why does anyone need safe words?

When partaking in BDSM, a safeword is often needed because the words, "stop!" Or "don't!" lose their effectiveness as part of the fetish itself.

Okay. Imagine a little person who is overwhelmed with the bows and arrows of life...

Bills might be coming in after Christmas...and then the hydro bill goes up...drastically...

They also get an invite to a wedding of a fave relative so that's another outlay of 200 bucks, more with new clothes.

The income tax ppl are getting on their case realizing they haven't done their income taxes for a couple of years. (Not that either party stands to gain)

A sudden notice of a sick elderly relative miles away.

Dreams that are turning toward nightmares.

The car won;'t start lately and the computer needs to be upgraded.

Pets will soon need another vet visit...

While there are many solutions here, said situation can grow more overwhelming... this could be a time where one might call out to the Universe: Halt. Please. Just slow it down... It's just too much all at once. I love you and thank you, please help.

Anonymous