I cancelled my class in order to watch the snow fall. So beautiful...we must take in beauty whenever we can...

Too often people race through life without pausing to "smell the roses"... Nature forces itself on us...those of us who are tuned in...will acquiesce and stoop to appreciate... Which one are you?

Image for post **I cancelled my class in order to watch the snow fall.** //So beautiful...we must take in beauty whenever we can...//
0% I am an appreciator of things of Natural beauty 0% Things just pass me by , what am I missing ?
Sukiesnows avatar Relationships
8 8

Another nice thing about a snow storm...when you come home you feel like a hero, after battling the snow....

And: minus temperatures kill bacteria and viruses...and also bugs... Bugs don't grow very big in Canada...

You're a teacher?

We have white-out conditions right now. A couple inches of snow fell this morning with 40 mph gusts. I just finished plowing and had to hit the end of the driveway 3x because of the drifting from the fields.

Yes, I often stopped for a moment to watch the snow fall, before getting the snow off the car and scrapping the ice off the windshield, so I could go ahead and get wherever I needed to be. :)

I think the snowbis beautiful to look at for a time. But it gets old.....quickly. it becomes a battle.

When the trees break out in green in spring, thats when i marvel

@Carla I think the snowbis beautiful to look at for a time. But it gets old.....quickly. it becomes a battle. When the...

So far it's been a good winter. Not too much grey slush...sunny days...nice snow falling...

But yes...by about March we are all ready for change.

Yes, we must stop and enjoy what's around us when we can :)