+3

Amirite! There seems to be more space at the bottom of posts, along the Reply Line...I am not touching "flag" as much as I used to - hehe - WELL DONE! Have you noticed any improvements?

It seems I have fat finger pads...so the more space in between clicking areas, the better it is for me... Like the extra space in the area of upvoting (UV) or uploving (UL)...it's appreciated... Also, could we have a pic that represents AMIRITE? For posts...it's time.

Image for post **Amirite! There seems to be more space at the bottom of posts, along the Reply Line...I am not touching "flag" as much as I used to - hehe - WELL DONE!** //Have you noticed any improvements?//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
7 26
@Carla Ditto.

It takes a discerning eye. Mine was prolly discerned from years of working at a publishing house.

Hopefully this is part of the big change at Amirite. It could be that they need to bring it about a bit at a time.

@2468201

There is also more space between lines. I noticed it yesterday...

The upgrade will be better. You'll see.

I know you didn't care for SH but the graphic accessibility was better. Even I could access large graphics on SH...

No one uses graphics on here much since they aren't that good or that accessible.

Expression goes to another dimension with graphics.

@2468335

They don't show up as amazing as they did on my computer...on SH.

Many ppl had graphic conversations on SH...on Amirite no one has them. I used to love them.

I see no changes.

I am not sure what you are referring to. Maybe I should upgrade this computer to a hard drive version.

@VicZinc I am not sure what you are referring to. Maybe I should upgrade this computer to a hard drive version.

The bottom Reply line...where you reply and where you UV and UL...there is more space between the UV and UL...and Flag icons. When I hit UL it's easier since I'm not always FLagging a person accidentally.

Also...there is more space in leading...there is more of a drop from one line to the next.

@VicZinc Maybe. I use a mouse not a finger. This computer is very old.

I noticed it yesterday. I worked in publishing so I'm more alert to changes in typestyles, and leading changes.

i don't spend enough time on here to notice small changes lol.. i wish they would change the way comment replies are set up (make them look less like answers/comments)

@Skunky i don't spend enough time on here to notice small changes lol.. i wish they would change the way comment replies...

Oh...you think everything looks the same? Hard to distinguish what is a Comment is from a Comment/Reply?

@Sukiesnow Oh...you think everything looks the same? Hard to distinguish what is a Comment is from a Comment/Reply?

i can tell the difference but its just annoying how its setup like a comment rather than a reply to a comment. that alone would make me feel happier about using this site more. make the replies look like replies rather than comments in their own bubble.

@Skunky i can tell the difference but its just annoying how its setup like a comment rather than a reply to a comment. that...

Yes... I remember when I was new on here I noticed the same thing...it's like the reply box should be in a different colour or something...

@Sukiesnow Yes... I remember when I was new on here I noticed the same thing...it's like the reply box should be in a...

the colour scheme on this site is messed up. some comments are outlined in white and some comment replies are also outlined in white. the colour scheme on this site is totally inconsistent. its makes it more confusing. the replies should have their own dedicated colour box.

@Skunky the colour scheme on this site is messed up. some comments are outlined in white and some comment replies are also...

I agree. Even when you get used to it...it still takes extra brain power to differentiate....

its annoying in the sense that when you want to glance at all of the comments quickly, you end up reading all of the replies too.

Thanks, Ser...for the pic!!!

None. Still wondering if this new site will ever appear...

Looks the same to me...

Except for the pink elephant that keeps walking across the bottom of the screen...must be a glitch..

@DandyDon Looks the same to me... Except for the pink elephant that keeps walking across the bottom of the screen...must be...

There is more change along the Reply line...where you UV and UL... I notice since I'm always hitting the Flag...but now not so much.

And there is ALSO more space between lines...a leading change...a drop between lines...definitely.

WOW this must be part of the BIG change.