+9

The worst seat in a restaurant is where you can hear toilets flush. What has been your experience?

Image for post **The worst seat in a restaurant is where you can hear toilets flush.** //What has been your experience?//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
7 25

Having seats near the bathroom is just poor taste and bad planningHaving seats near the bathromm is just poor taste and bad planningHaving seats near the bathroom is just poor taste and bad planningHaving seats near the bathromm is just poor taste and bad planning

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply

The worst seats are the ones where you can do more than just "hear".....

@Sukiesnow You been dining in Mexico?

ROFL.... No Sukie, there are some places that even I wouldn't eat, and the entire country of Mexico is one of them.

Usually the restrooms are away from the seating area... the place I have disliked is the noise areas. Like near the ordering area, or around a loud group.

@Sukiesnow Or a group with babies. I love babies...but they are distracting.

Babies can be so entertaining when they're happy, and want to get away when they're upset.

I also dislike sitting by wait station...where there is constant chitchat and the door from where the food comes out is continually opening....

@2468454

So you can grab someone for another cup of coffee? So you can trip them?

@2480387

That's a good thing?

That's the best seat in the house....who wants to dodge other patrons and wait staff to take a leak

@RECRUIT That's the best seat in the house....who wants to dodge other patrons and wait staff to take a leak

Your partner might not want to see guys coming out of the can...zipping up their pants...knowing they didn't wash...ugh.

@2480077

Platinum looks a bit like Putin...if you take out a few letters...heheh..

@2480120

hehe smilie Maybe Putin's real name is Platinum...

@2480160

hehe smilie simply 'cause I know your expecting it.