+1

Ever wanted to ask someone: Why Are You Wearing Such Ugly Clothes? What have you wanted to ask someone?

Clothes are cheap these days...there's no excuse for looking like some relic from the 80s...

Image for post **Ever wanted to ask someone: Why Are You Wearing Such Ugly Clothes?** //What have you wanted to ask someone?//
Sukiesnows avatar Fashion
7 33
@2468551

Post wording is: wanted to say to someone. Not actually doing it...

@2468552

Faux pas numero uno... hehe smilie

@2468559

It's not only unnecessary in yoga wear...it's intrusive...

But there are so many questions I like to ask people: like, did someone once tell you that bangs looked good on you?

Or: another bad one: Blonde is a good colour if you keep it up properly... Trump is the only one who can get away with that odd shade of orange...ha... (For those ppl who don't know anything about the process of dying...)

When you start seriously graying, MM...are you going to dye? It's v in for men and can look good if done right. There's a new product out now...

@2468613

You stole my answer hehe smilie

The only time i want (but wouldnt) is when a 50 year old is wearing skinny jeans that are so tight they cant make it past the middle of their ass

I have never looked at a person below the neck.

Yes, but only of those people I knew who could afford ANY price when it came to buying them.

@JustJimColo Yes, but only of those people I knew who could afford ANY price when it came to buying them.

Clothes are cheap today...at second hand shops... There's no reason to go about looking like the 80s.

@Sukiesnow Clothes are cheap today...at second hand shops... There's no reason to go about looking like the 80s.

Stephen Tyler once said, You wouldn't believe how much it costs to look this cheap.

@JustJimColo Stephen Tyler once said, You wouldn't believe how much it costs to look this cheap.

He's a character, too.

I solved my clothes/money problem by just wearing black.

Some exceptions in summer.

@Sukiesnow He's a character, too. I solved my clothes/money problem by just wearing black. Some exceptions in summer.

I wear what I'm expected to wear at work but on my own time..... It's whatever is handy at the time.
I like wearing black.

@2468618

Dont you just hate that?

@2468631

Gotta do the dance. If not you end up alone in a corner. Btw....i hate bars and dont drink either. So i could never play the drunk card.

I would never ask a stranger why he/she is wearing such ugly clothes. If he/she is happy who am I to judge?

That being said I will admit to having a strong dislike for old men in spandex bicycle shorts, knit ski caps in summer, Uggs with short skirts, sagging pants, black socks with flip flops, nose rings...hehe smilie

Oh no not that I can think of but I have wanted to ask something if they are always that stupid

For the record it's my three best friends I want to ask that question.

I've never followed (or understood) fashion, so I can't say I've really wanted to critique others clothing

Judging someone on their looks is a bad call, sure someone being messy could put you off from talking to them.

I always wanted to ask some people.Do you look in a mirror before you go out?