+4

Too many ANONs online today. Why? There are two (2)...which are 2 too many.

Sukiesnows avatar Life
6 68

Please stop. Anonymous posting is not a problem. The problem is people who complain about it.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Disagree +4Reply
@2468844

There is nothing wrong with posting anonymous.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Disagree +2Reply
@2468922

First many people here like anonymous posts, in fact only the "6" of you don't.

Second, no. I have no problem responding to comment when I make an anonymous post

And lastly, it was you who took away my ability to respond in character which I do miss but I can live with

Why don't you just give it up? If you don't want to read anonymous posts don't read them, if you do read them then stop complaining about them

@2468957

We lost a ton of members on your watch. And I seriously doubt that you, and you alone, stopped the anonymous comments.

@2469235

Thanks for reminding us. I think you did get some payback from the good deeds you did.

It just seems that you irritated some people and unfortunately that can override some of the good you did. Too bad.

But keep reminding us of the good you did. Really. Persistence is part of genius.

@2469235

We had over three hundred members when we joined, now we're down to 30.

Want to take a victory lap for that?

@2469789

'Members' are crap? Okay.

@2469703

No, John there is no Santa Clause, there is no Easter Bunny, and there is no 30 members on Amirite.

I know, 'reality' has a way of catching up.

@2469731

The same lame list I saw before, where most of those people reply once in a blue moon, much less post.

@2469740

John, there is no such list. And how much do these said members' even contribute? It is the same people over and over again, posting and commenting. ESPECIALLY, posting.

Soda Head had membership in the THOUSANDS, with at least sixty people on at one time. So what are you going to brag about,.....sixty seven people, (who most are hardly ever on)? That's nothing!!

@2469750

Try again. I have always, and always will, like this site.

If I didn't care about it, I wouldn't give a rat's furry behind about it's ruination.

No, it hasn't jumped. It's not sixty-seven, and it not thirty.

@2469762

Keep your posts straight. On THIS post I did, because you were slandering another member.

@2469769

It was about Benji, and you pulled your comment, like you always do.

@2469750

"belittle the site..."

Interesting words coming from somebody who posted about how 'miserable this site is....'

http://www.amirite.com/803416-w...d-work/2469230

@VicZinc There is nothing wrong with posting anonymous.

Please read the last part of post since your name is mentioned. I hope you don't mind and this way you can comment if you want to. Hugs.

@2468647

Who are they?

@2468825

I'm sure you could block them yourself. I mean, you seem to know who they are all the time, right?

@2468838

Haha. You lazy git xD

@2468891

Someone who is too lazy to click a mouse a few times.

@2468632

He must have no life at all....lol

@2468636

John, that is a lie and you know it. I know the two of you have a history with one another, but this 'fake news' crap has got to stop.

His site is nothing like this one, and no, he did not try to poach any members.

Oh I must be missing something because I ain't seeing a lot

Who give a shit? lmao.

eli666s avatar eli666 Disagree +1Reply
@2469567

Yes. Since Vic asked me to STOP I will. For a long time...but still...why do many people's names show up on ANON posts...yours does occasionally...so does Plat''s.... frequently ...Marky's...Ser's...

Now I realize some people are on ANON posts just to PROTEST their POST...but you know that is what ANON posters want...that is where and when they've got the people who respond...it's like an itch that you are dying to scratch and if you respond...click, snap! They've got you. Another one they can retaliate about...

Yea, well if you dislike ANON posts - or the reason they exist (understandable) - WHY do you EVEN GLANCE at them? Por favour.

IMHO.

@2469589

Yes. I don't know why he get's his kicks on being a sock. He might want to consider just spending more time on here being himself.

Yes... I have several innocent ANON posts myself...you finger must slip and when you go to check...it's from an Anon! Bugger! When it's happened last, though I found out Ser could change that easily...can you imagine asking anyone else on Amirite? It would sit there on hold for several days...