Internet & Apps
4 48
@2468691

I love anonymous posts.

@2468704

Agreed. I don't have all the details. I was having a discussion with as someone and the post was pulled. I didn't see anyone else there and there were no names mentioned.

@2468700

Yep. Someone deleted a perfctly good post just because it was anonymous and I am protesting on their behalf.

Not sure why people can support people of color lgbtq etc but still protest against invisibility.

Delete mean posts. Fine. But deleting it just because you don't like the invisibility of the poster? WTF?

@2468713

I don't need a survey.

I want it expanded.

@2468716

Why do you hate the invisible? We don't hate you?

@2468724

I like you Tiff, and you are on the wrong side of this argument.

Don't force someone out of the closet and don't take away their right to post anonymously.

As I said, if a post is mean pull it, regardless if it is anonymous or not. But don't hate a poster just because he is black or gay or doesn't speak English well or posts anonymously.

It's all just a form of discrimination.

@2468727

Of course we get answers from the usual suspects.

SMH how pathetic.

Oh to get so upset & worked up over harmless post on a social media site is just ridiculous. A personal attack mentioning someone by name is one thing & pretty dirty (unless you are a bad person, then that's what we call Karma where I come from) but a harmless post asking something bout a simple topic, I just don't get the uproar.

Why is everybody so worked up over this? We are pointing fingers, calling out names, and insulting one another. It's like a Twilight Zone episode.

"IT'S THE KID!!"

@JustJimColo I happen to like the Twilight Zone. (At least the original ones)

Just watched a whole New Year's weekend of them.

Everyone is so riled up over 'who' is the anonymous poster.

You must recognize the one I posted above. "It's the kid!!"

@dru18 Just watched a whole New Year's weekend of them. Everyone is so riled up over 'who' is the anonymous poster. You...

I remember. I'm glad all the episodes are on Netflix. I think we all have our favorites we watch from time to time.

@JustJimColo I remember. I'm glad all the episodes are on Netflix. I think we all have our favorites we watch from time to time.

Didn't know they were on Netflix.

The 'neighborhood' is so damn true. We would all turn on one another on a dime.

@2468733

Please delete your comments

@2468830

I am good at what I do

@2468958

Plat, why are you calling me names?

People who post anon need to get a life.

@StarzAbove People who post anon need to get a life.

Why are you commenting on this anonymous posts? You must like anonymous posts or you would not be involved.

@VicZinc Why are you commenting on this anonymous posts? You must like anonymous posts or you would not be involved.

The last time I looked, I was still member of this site, with every right to give an opinion. I guess I could ask you the same thing. Why post anon and then come on and use your real name, doesn't make a bit of sense to me, unless you like talking to yourself. And why are you so combative with me, this isn't like you at all.

@StarzAbove The last time I looked, I was still member of this site, with every right to give an opinion. I guess I could ask...

Because I am protesting. Anonymous posting is a valued and time honored tradition.

Why are a small group of members trying to ruin that for us all.

It's like people taking away our guns or demanding that we wear a tie at church.

Why can't people just let us be?

@VicZinc Because I am protesting. Anonymous posting is a valued and time honored tradition. Why are a small group of...

Protesting what? No one is stopping you from posting anon, to me it's just hiding or ashamed of what you're posting.

@2468963

Posting anonymously is a coward's way of putting a question out there. Evidently they don't want to reply to anyone, it's rather childish in my opinion.

Wouldn't this be a great site if we all posted anonymously, then maybe these anon posters would realize what a waste of time it really is.

@StarzAbove Posting anonymously is a coward's way of putting a question out there. Evidently they don't want to reply to...

I don't understand. This is an anonymous posts and I am responding to you.

This is an opinion site. To me posting a question is a cowardly action. Put your opinion in the OP. It's "am i rite" not "what do you think"

But I don't complain when people post questions, I just ignore them. Posting questions is a feature of the site. I don't call people who post them cowards or whimps, I ignore them. Posting anonymously is a feature of this site. Why can't we extend the same courtesy to people who use that feature as we do to people who use the question feature?

@StarzAbove You're a smart man, figure it out for yourself.

Why? I like anonymous posts. You don't. What's to figure out. We are different. I respect your opinions, why do you mock mine?

Frankly I think you are being stubborn by not helping me understand your point of view on this.

@2468963

Plat, you are a good guy.

Anonymous posting is a perfectly acceptable format.

You have posted 158 questions. I don't like question posts so I ignore most of them. That doesn't mean I will call you a whimp because you post questions instead of opinions.

Lighten up please. I will ignore your questions you ignore my anonymous posts and we can respond to each other's opinions
Deal?

Yeah..... everybody needs to "get a life" according to some people, unless it's THEM who is voicing their dissent about something. hmm smilie

The posting anonymous feature has been whined, bitched, complained about over and over, ever since I joined the site last June. I've seen an administrator come on some of those posts, patiently explaining that it is a feature of the site. I guess he gave up on that.....

Anonymous