+12

Could you sleep while listening to a tap drip? This is part of "Don't sweat the small stuff"... Which "small stuff" have you learned to live with?

You will make progress if you Stop Sweating the Small Stuff...and it's ALL Small Stuff.

Image for post **Could you sleep while listening to a tap drip?** This is part of "Don't sweat the small stuff"... //Which "small stuff" have you learned to live with?//
Sukiesnows avatar Religion
9 12

I had a clock that ticked so loud it drove me crazy and kept me awake. That clock is now sitting on a shelf at the Goodwill Store. lol

@StarzAbove I had a clock that ticked so loud it drove me crazy and kept me awake. That clock is now sitting on a shelf at...

What I don't understand is: Why even invent a clock that ticks so loudly? Silence is golden was meant for a reason...

I had a ticking clock that I would put a pillow over while I slept. :)

@2469511

Good. But can you hear it before you drift off to sleep?

Being within earshot of a tap dripping can be a deal-breaker for some people.

@2469564

I put cloth or sponges under my tap...I mean...even then I still have to exercise my ability to Not Sweat the Small Stuff.

If i sweated everything i would be broken for sure

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply

Rain, wind, traffic, people going in and out of the house, etc.

Mashas avatar Masha Agree +1Reply

Oh I could because once I finally do sleep I am so exhausted a freight train could come through the house & I wouldn't notice.

If i was in a prison camp...otherwise i would do something about it..