+6

Forget About Everything. 2017 just dictated that wearing sandals with socks is fab-u-less! How about that... So far, I love 2017.

Image for post **Forget About Everything. 2017 just dictated that wearing sandals with socks is fab-u-less!** //How about that... So far, I love 2017.//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
6 25

But then we dont have cabs out here

@2470473

It's about -15. There is snow on the ground. I wear flip flops...but if it gets too cold while I'm out I bring along some socks to wear...but it rarely ever happens...

Canadians are a hardy lot. It takes too much time to put on my booties....while the taxi is waiting...

I hear New Yorkers do the same thing...ha!

@2470501

I just knew this would get a rise out of some people... Ha ha ha...

Hey, tho...it's not just me wearing flips in this weather.

@2470513

I'm not this rad but I do love my flip flops.

@2470513

Birks?

Don't tell faceman. Ha.

Not a sandal person. But i go barefoot when ever i can. If im lazy, i will even run the mailbox this time of year. Course if i was raking a cab or going in somewhere on with some sneakers.

@2470619

Who's song is that...it feels like the first time...like the very first time...

@PhilboydStudge I hate myself for knowing the answer. It's Foreigner.

Oh yes... Good for you. It's about 10 years old...so you can stop feeling bad. :)

If it feels comfortable, wear it and the heck with what others think. If I was wearing sandals with socks, and someone came up and said how stupid it looked, while having a spiked purple and pink hair style, I think I'd just have to punch them.

That's so ugly!

@StarzAbove That's so ugly!

Can look ugly but feels so comfy....if necessary...feet can still breathe...

Makes ppl decide whether they take comfort over style.

@Sukiesnow Can look ugly but feels so comfy....if necessary...feet can still breathe... Makes ppl decide whether they take...

It defeats the purpose of sandals. Sandals are worn in warm weather and wearing socks would just make the feet hotter.

Plus they look stupid.

Hmmm - can't see that happening here...but, what do I know?

I'll forget about everything and that..

its been horrible for me